• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director March 22Nd Details..anyone Know?

It says "Bag and bow only available for Mother's Day gift sets." It's hard to even see that (tiny white letters on that light green backround).How can we share this with our April hosts?There is now a flyer up on CC - on the promotions grid. It says "Bag and bow only available for Mother's Day gift sets." It's hard to even see that (tiny white letters on that light green backround).How can we share this with our April hosts?
flemings99
Gold Member
At the bottom of the April Guest Mother's Day Special it says:
Coming March 22…
More Pampered Chef® exclusives to make this year
extra special for Mom! Ask your Consultant for details

Anyone want to clue me in one these exciting new details?:confused:

wonder if they mean the HWC products???

I thought about that too, but since we already know what they are I didn't think that made any sense.

From my ED:

I just got a message for Jan Gilbert about the March 22nd announcements
she said they are still finalizing things but they don't want to announce what's coming up till then because
they want to make sure everyone has a strong March before they start booking April
It more "exclusive fun pieces"??? for mothers day gifts.

So they said for us to tell our teams to say to customers if they ask what is that about
" I can't tell you yet, but we are revealing all the specials on March 22nd "
So I guess we will have a little promo piece we can email out. Sounds exciting.

It's up on CC! Interesting...

Attachments

• md_consultant_flyer.pdf
    599.5 KB · Views: 246
I'm confused on the "use this bag to ship the gift in for only $6". I'm hopeful they explain this more on the leader call this morning.

flemings99 said:
I'm confused on the "use this bag to ship the gift in for only $6". I'm hopeful they explain this more on the leader call this morning.

I wonder if the bag can be purchased separately? I can see people wanting to do their own gift set and use it.

Nevermind. It says on the flyer: "Bag and bow only available for Mother's Day gift sets." It's hard to even see that (tiny white letters on that light green backround).

How can we share this with our April hosts? It has all the consultant info on it - is there one that can be shared with hosts and guests?

2nd page is of the pdf is only the product specials with the exception of that stupid circle about getting shows in early...

Melissa78 said:
2nd page is of the pdf is only the product specials with the exception of that stupid circle about getting shows in early...

ARGH - how do they expect us to share this at shows or with our hosts???

Here's a flyer that "Kam" over on CS made up. I think I heard that HO will have one for customers soon but in the meantime...

Attachments

• AprMDSets_2011_fillable[1].pdf
    916.5 KB · Views: 188
dannyzmom said:
ARGH - how do they expect us to share this at shows or with our hosts???

I agree with you! I printed it and tried to figure out how to put a sticker over it. Finally I opened the PDF using pdfescape and used the white out feature and added a blurb to make it not so noticible.

The graphic artist dropped the ball on this one for sure!

I agree, Carolyn. I don't even know how I can promote this to invited guests because it would put me over he 1 oz. postage. Don't see much happening with this except at parties.

Melissa78 said:
I agree with you! I printed it and tried to figure out how to put a sticker over it. Finally I opened the PDF using pdfescape and used the white out feature and added a blurb to make it not so noticible.

The graphic artist dropped the ball on this one for sure!

There is now a flyer up on CC - on the promotions grid.

What is the significance of March 22nd?

March 22nd is recognized as World Water Day, a day dedicated to raising awareness about the global water crisis and promoting sustainable solutions for access to clean water for all.

How can I get involved in World Water Day on March 22nd?

You can participate in World Water Day by attending local events, donating to organizations that provide clean water access, and spreading awareness on social media. You can also host your own fundraiser or volunteer with organizations that work towards improving access to clean water.

What are some ways I can conserve water on March 22nd and beyond?

Some simple ways to conserve water include fixing any leaks in your home, taking shorter showers, and turning off the faucet while brushing your teeth. You can also invest in water-efficient appliances and use drought-resistant plants in your landscaping.

Are there any special promotions or deals for March 22nd at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we are committed to supporting World Water Day and raising awareness about the global water crisis. We will be donating a portion of our sales on March 22nd to organizations that work towards providing clean water access. Additionally, we will be offering special promotions and discounts on our water-saving kitchen tools.

How can I learn more about the global water crisis on March 22nd and beyond?

There are many resources available to learn more about the global water crisis on World Water Day and throughout the year. You can visit the official World Water Day website, read articles and reports from reputable organizations, and follow social media accounts dedicated to raising awareness about the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom