• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Trifle Bowl Gifts the Perfect Holiday Treat?

In summary, the Holiday Trifle Dessert Sale includes a trifle bowl, holiday-inspired cake mixes, and toppings and decorations for a festive dessert. The cost varies from $30-$50, but is a great value compared to buying items separately. You can customize the sale by choosing flavors and adding extra items. While a specially-made trifle bowl is included, you can use your own. The sale is only available for a limited time, so it's best to purchase early.
simonsays
I was thinking about taking orders on the Trifle Bowls for the Holidays and delivering them already completed dessert and all. I would charge $50 they get the holiday trifle dessert and then they get to keep the trifle bowl.

Good idea, but seems like a lot of work!!:)

That does sound like a lot. Maybe do the batter bowl mixes.

I was thinking that if only 2 choices are offered how much harder can it be to make a few?? Plus it would really increase my sales for December.

In most states, you need a food license to sell prepared food. I would check into that first.......

Is it any different then selling the batter bowl mixes? Just wondering because that is food as well.

I think that is a little iffy too - but at least it is all dry ingredients(not already prepared and ready to eat). With an already prepared trifle - you have actually prepared the food - it is ready to eat - and I know that in Michigan, in order to sell already prepared food you have to have a license to sell food. There are usually health codes, etc....and you have to have an approved & licensed kitchen space in which to prepare the food.

What you could do is Trifle Bowl Gifts - fill them with products, decorations, whatever. Make sure you cover your cost of what you fill them with.Personally, I would not purchase a Trifle Bowl with a trifle already in it because I don't know how long it has been together. Trifle is one of those desserts that is good after being together for a couple of hours, but (depending on the type of trifle) can be complete mush and gross after a day or two.

Related to Are Trifle Bowl Gifts the Perfect Holiday Treat?

1. What is included in the Holiday Trifle Dessert Sale?

The Holiday Trifle Dessert Sale includes a trifle bowl, a selection of holiday-inspired cake mixes, and various toppings and decorations to create a festive trifle dessert.

2. How much does the Holiday Trifle Dessert Sale cost?

The cost of the Holiday Trifle Dessert Sale varies depending on the specific products included, but typically ranges from $30-$50. It is a great value compared to purchasing each item separately.

3. Can I customize the Holiday Trifle Dessert Sale to my preferences?

Yes, you can customize the Holiday Trifle Dessert Sale by choosing from a variety of cake mix flavors and toppings. You can also add additional items to your order, such as extra toppings or a different trifle bowl.

4. Can I use my own trifle bowl for the Holiday Trifle Dessert Sale?

While the Holiday Trifle Dessert Sale is designed to be used with the included trifle bowl, you can certainly use your own if you prefer. However, the included trifle bowl is specially made to showcase the layers of the dessert and may add to the overall presentation.

5. How long does the Holiday Trifle Dessert Sale last?

The Holiday Trifle Dessert Sale is a limited-time offer and will only be available while supplies last. We recommend purchasing early to ensure you can enjoy this festive dessert all holiday season long.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AFWife34
  • beckysuem