• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Trifle Bowl Recipes for the Perfect Dessert Spread

In summary, a trifle bowl is a large, clear glass bowl used for serving visually appealing layered desserts. There are endless recipe possibilities for this type of bowl, including both sweet and savory options. While a regular bowl can be used, a trifle bowl's unique shape and transparent nature add an extra element of beauty. To assemble a trifle in a trifle bowl, layer cake or cookies with desired fillings and top with garnishes. Trifles can be made ahead of time, but toppings should be added just before serving for optimal freshness.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Hey... i need a dessert recipe list for a hostess for the trifle bowl.

I have the black forest, the tiramisu brownie.... is there something with peanut butter? :chef:

There is an updated/cleaned up version that was from here. I'll post it below so you won't have to search for it.

Attachments

• TRIFLE BOWL RECIPES.doc
    195.5 KB · Views: 1,037
thank you!~

Hi there! I'm happy to help you with some delicious dessert recipes for your hostess and her trifle bowl. How about trying out a Peanut Butter Cup Trifle? It's a decadent combination of chocolate and peanut butter that is sure to please any sweet tooth. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix (plus ingredients listed on box)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub of whipped topping
- 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrupInstructions:
1. Prepare the chocolate cake mix according to the package instructions and let it cool completely.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar until well combined.
3. Cut the cooled cake into cubes and place a layer of cake cubes in the bottom of the trifle bowl.
4. Spread a layer of the peanut butter mixture on top of the cake cubes.
5. Drizzle some chocolate syrup over the peanut butter layer.
6. Repeat with another layer of cake cubes, peanut butter mixture, and chocolate syrup.
7. Top with a layer of whipped topping and sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups on top.
8. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.I hope you and your hostess enjoy this delicious Peanut Butter Cup Trifle! Let me know how it turns out. Happy cooking! :chef:

1. What is a trifle bowl?

A trifle bowl is a large, clear glass bowl typically used for serving desserts. It has a wide, shallow shape and a pedestal base, making it the perfect vessel for creating visually appealing layered desserts.

2. What types of recipes can I make in a trifle bowl?

There are endless possibilities for trifle bowl recipes! Some popular options include layered cakes, fruit trifles, pudding trifles, and even savory dishes like layered salads or dips.

3. Can I use a regular bowl instead of a trifle bowl?

While you can certainly use a regular bowl for trifle recipes, the transparent nature and unique shape of a trifle bowl adds an extra element of beauty to the dish. Plus, the pedestal base makes it easier to see all of the layers.

4. How do I assemble a trifle in a trifle bowl?

To assemble a trifle in a trifle bowl, start by placing a layer of cake or cookies on the bottom. Then, add a layer of your desired filling, such as pudding or whipped cream. Continue layering until you reach the top of the bowl, ending with a layer of filling. For added visual appeal, garnish the top with fresh fruit, chocolate shavings, or other toppings.

5. Can I make a trifle ahead of time?

Yes, trifles can be made ahead of time and are actually best when they have time to sit and allow the flavors to meld together. However, it is recommended to wait to add any toppings or garnishes until just before serving to keep them fresh and prevent them from becoming soggy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • MarineGurl020412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies