• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Delicious Black Forest Trifle Recipe?

In summary, the Black Forest Trifle recipe requires chocolate cake mix, cherry pie filling, chocolate pudding mix, milk, whipped topping, and chocolate shavings for garnish. Any type of chocolate cake can be used, but the traditional recipe calls for a chocolate cake mix. The prep time is approximately 20 minutes and it needs to chill for 2 hours before serving. The dish can be made a day in advance and can be stored in the refrigerator covered with plastic wrap. Homemade whipped cream can be substituted for store-bought whipped topping, but it must be whipped until stiff peaks form.
ChefSheryl
I need the recipe for the Black Forest Trifle. Does anyone have it?

I don't have time to type it in right now, but if you go to my website and click on News, you'll find Recent Recipes. I've got it there.

Black Forest Trifle Recipe:Ingredients:- 1 box chocolate cake mix- 1 can cherry pie filling- 1 cup heavy whipping cream- 1/4 cup powdered sugar- 1 tsp vanilla extract- 1 cup chocolate chips- 1/2 cup sliced almonds- 1/4 cup cherry liqueur (optional)Instructions:1. Prepare the chocolate cake mix according to package instructions and let it cool completely.2. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.3. In a trifle dish or large glass bowl, layer half of the chocolate cake on the bottom.4. Drizzle half of the cherry liqueur (if using) over the cake.5. Spread half of the cherry pie filling over the cake.6. Spread half of the whipped cream over the cherry pie filling.7. Repeat the layers with the remaining cake, cherry liqueur, cherry pie filling, and whipped cream.8. Sprinkle chocolate chips and sliced almonds on top of the trifle.9. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.10. Enjoy your delicious Black Forest Trifle!

Related to Looking for a Delicious Black Forest Trifle Recipe?

1. What ingredients do I need for the Black Forest Trifle recipe?

The Black Forest Trifle recipe requires the following ingredients: chocolate cake mix, cherry pie filling, chocolate pudding mix, milk, whipped topping, and chocolate shavings for garnish.

2. Can I use a different type of cake for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate cake that you prefer. However, the traditional recipe calls for a chocolate cake mix.

3. How long does it take to make the Black Forest Trifle?

The total prep time for the Black Forest Trifle is approximately 20 minutes. However, it will need to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Black Forest Trifle a day in advance. Simply cover it with plastic wrap and keep it refrigerated until ready to serve.

5. Can I substitute the whipped topping with homemade whipped cream?

Yes, you can use homemade whipped cream instead of store-bought whipped topping. Just make sure to whip the cream until stiff peaks form before using it in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpnina
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Cooking-stamping mom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sheilanyc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes