• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant--- Looking for Pizza Recipe

In summary, JessThe Chicken Enchilada Pizza from the new Seasons Best cookbook is delicious. I've made it for a few shows so far, and it's been a hit every time!Three Cheese Garden Pizza or Spinach Carbonara Pizza are both good options for sauce. For sauce, 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes and 1 medium onion sliced thin cook it down for about 1/2 hour until thick. I also add some fresh basil after it cooks down some.Pillsbury crust can be found in the refrigerated section and is either a thin crust or a thick crust. I use the thick crust for this pizzas since I am making it in the large bar pan. Use basting
mainelyamom
Looking for a yummy pizza recipe to make for an upcoming show. I'm also making a chocolate trifle for dessert. Anyone, have a recipe they love?

Jess

The Chicken Enchilada Pizza in the new Seasons Best cookbook is delicious! I've made it for a few shows so far, and it's been a hit every time!

I was just looking at this.... thanks!

Three Cheese Garden Pizza or Spinach Carbonara Pizza. Three Cheese is done on lg round stone. Spinach Carbonara is done in lg bar pan.

Not a PC recipe, but I do this all the time...

For sauce... 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes & 1 medium onion sliced thin. cook it down for about 1/2 hour until thick. I also add some fresh basil after it cooks down some.

Pillsbury crust from refrigerated section... they make 2 - a thin crust or a thick crust. Since I do this in the large bar pan, I use the thick crust. Use basting brush to apply olive oil to pan. Shape dough in pan. I sometimes don't even stretch it all the way. Cook crust at 450 until slightly brown on bottom. Take out and top with sauce, sprinkle of oregano, parm and mozzerella. Add any topping you have left in the fridge and put back in oven until cheese melts ... I get rave reviews every time!

cool veggie pizza, it uses tools found in your new kit and it's an easy yummy quick recipe to practice on.

Cool Veggie Pizza

1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls

1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened

1-1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise

1 teaspoon Dill Mix or dill weed

salt and pepper to taste

2 cups of a variety of fresh vegetables: zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, green or red peppers, green onions, seeded tomatoes, seeded cucumbers, etc.

1 oz. (1/4 cup) shredded cheddar cheese, if desired

Preheat oven to 350° F.

Spread crescent roll dough onto 13-inch baking stone and pinch seams together (you can probably use a cookie sheet as well). Bake 10-12 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool completely.

Blend cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill weed, salt and pepper. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of cooled crust. Coarsely chop or crinkle cut chosen vegetables.

Sprinkle layer of each vegetable over pizza. Top with grated cheese, if desired. Refrigerate before serving.

Yield: 8-10 appetizer servings

1. What is the best pizza recipe for a new consultant to try?

The best pizza recipe for a new consultant to try would be the Deep Dish Skillet Pizza recipe. It is easy to make, requires minimal ingredients, and is sure to impress your guests!

2. Can I use any Pampered Chef products to make pizza?

Yes, you can use a variety of Pampered Chef products to make pizza. Some popular options include the Pizza Stone, Large Round Stone, and the Bar Pan. Each of these products will help you achieve a perfectly cooked pizza crust.

3. Do I need to preheat my oven before making pizza?

Yes, it is important to preheat your oven before making pizza. This will ensure that your pizza cooks evenly and has a crispy crust. Preheat your oven to 425°F for best results.

4. How can I make a healthier pizza using Pampered Chef products?

There are several ways to make a healthier pizza using Pampered Chef products. You can use the Veggie Spiralizer to create a veggie-based crust, use the Garlic & Herb Rub as a seasoning instead of high-sodium pizza sauce, and incorporate lots of fresh vegetables as toppings.

5. Can I make pizza on the grill using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can make delicious pizza on the grill using Pampered Chef products. The Grill Stone and the Grill Pan are both great options for grilling pizza. Just make sure to preheat your grill and follow the recipe instructions carefully for a perfectly cooked pizza.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • carlajanes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • JennyJennJen