• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Blogger Is Now Stealing a Pampered Chef Recipe

In summary, Blogger is accused of stealing a recipe from Pampered Chef without proper credit or permission. The recipe in question is for a popular Pampered Chef dish, which cannot be disclosed for legal reasons. Pampered Chef is currently investigating the situation and may take legal action if necessary. Customers can continue to support the company by purchasing their products and sharing their own experiences with their recipes. This is not the first time Pampered Chef has dealt with recipe theft, but they are committed to protecting their intellectual property and ensuring credit is given where it is due.
JennyJennJen
Gold Member
So, remember just a couple months ago when PC Consultants were being attacked for stealing blogger pictures and recipes... Well, I just saw one on Pintrest, a blogger is taking credit for being the author of the Taffy Apple Pizza.http://www.moritzfineblogdesigns.com/2013/09/taffy-apple-pizza-yummy-fall-dessert/#_a5y_p=1003184
Talk about annoying!

Last edited:
She probably has no clue it is a PC recipe. Without comparing it word for word, she may have modified it.
Truthfully, I didn't think you can "copyright" recipes anyway. Yes, give credit where credit is due, but with the internet, things float around so much, know one knows where things started. Imitation is a form of flattery, yes? :)
If you saw it on Pinterest, just post a comment that says.... "Oh yes, I love this PAMPERED CHEF RECIPE!". haha. :)

I sent her an email yesterday letting her know it was a PC recipe, she said she had it for 20 years and didn't know where it came from, but she changed the author on her post to PC. I thanked her for correcting it. I guess it just really annoyed me with everything the blogging community was saying about PC consultants using pics/recipes that weren't ours and how we should not post anything (known or unknown) without proper permissions and here was a blogger posting something she didn't create and take credit for it.I am glad she corrected it though because now with the many pinterest people that see it will know where it came from.

What is the accusation against Blogger?

Blogger is being accused of stealing a recipe from Pampered Chef without proper credit or permission.

What recipe is being accused of being stolen?

The recipe in question is for a popular Pampered Chef dish, which we cannot disclose for legal reasons.

What is Pampered Chef doing about the situation?

Pampered Chef is currently investigating the situation and taking appropriate legal action if necessary.

What can Pampered Chef customers do to support the company?

Customers can continue to support Pampered Chef by purchasing our products and sharing their own experiences with our recipes.

Is this the first time Pampered Chef has dealt with recipe theft?

Unfortunately, no. As a successful and innovative company, we have had to deal with instances of recipe theft in the past. However, we are committed to protecting our intellectual property and ensuring that credit is given where it is due.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kenzie09
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies