• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Easy and Affordable Side Dishes for a Parenting Class Potluck?

In summary, on the Pampered Chef website, you can search for recipes by ingredient and filter them by dietary restrictions and other criteria. You can also save your favorite recipes with a free account, view reviews and ratings for each recipe, and print or share them with others.
ElizabethPurvis
for my parenting class tomorrow. I am making the black forest trifle, but wanted something that's not a dessert to take with me too. There's only about ten of us that go every week, so it doesn't have to be huge. I just want something simple that won't cost me a TON of money and that will still taste good even if it's not hot out of the oven. Any ideas would be really helpful!! TIA

Elizabeth

Chicken Clubhouse Squares
7 Layer Salad Squares
Harvest Chicken Salad (just put dressing over it when ready to serve)

I love the Garden Dip.

Related to What Are Some Easy and Affordable Side Dishes for a Parenting Class Potluck?

1. Can I search for recipes by ingredient?

Yes, you can search for recipes by ingredient on the "I Need a Recipe" section of the Pampered Chef website. Simply type in the ingredient you have in mind and click "search" to see a list of recipe options.

2. Are there dietary restrictions or filters available?

Yes, there are options to filter recipes by dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. You can also filter by meal type, cooking method, and more.

3. Can I save my favorite recipes?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes by creating a free account on the Pampered Chef website. Once you have an account, you can save recipes to your "favorites" list for easy access in the future.

4. Are there reviews or ratings for the recipes?

Yes, there are reviews and ratings for each recipe on the Pampered Chef website. You can see what other users thought of the recipe and leave your own review after trying it.

5. Can I print or share the recipes?

Yes, you can print or share the recipes from the "I Need a Recipe" section. Each recipe has a print button and social media share buttons for easy sharing with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jchesley
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies