• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cash and Carry - Mother's Day Sets?

In summary, many people think it is a good idea to make gift certificates that can only be redeemed through the person who made them.
andrealynne719
Hi all!

I am doing a table at an event on May 6 (two days before Mother's Day)

Thinking about ordering some of the Mother's Day gift sets to have on hand, since 1-they won't be available anymore and 2-Mother's Day is two days after.

Any tips on this? This is the first booth I'm doing and I want it to go well!

Thanks!!

I just did a booth Saturday and put together ALL of the gift sets from my products (yes, I ahve them all including the dessert plates). I also made a gift set of the MFP, Veggie Wedger & mini mix 'n scraper. I even offered free shipping (to me). Most people did not even look twice at the one with the lunch tote. Of the gift sets I sold one of the MFP sets and pre-sold the Father's Day special and some HWC items. I would not invest in getting more of those bags than you would use or have someone to give them to if they don't sell.

Last edited:
I'm a firm believer in not investing my money in anything I don't think I could sell. Focus on Help Whip Cancer and the Father's Day specials.

wadesgirl said:
I'm a firm believer in not investing my money in anything I don't think I could sell. Focus on Help Whip Cancer and the Father's Day specials.

I agree. Take orders. Tell them that's easier than carrying things around anyway. AND if gives you another chance to connect with them later - or at the least a reason to call.

One of the reasons I have so much surplus PC stuff, in my garage, was my MISTAKE of
thinking I had to have stuff for booths to catch the impulse buyer. Well, what I had and what they wanted were two different things. Most wanted a bargain price, especially at my church Christmas Bazaar which had a White Elephant sale going on. Although I suggested they could place an order and have it shipped directly, the shipping and handling cost was the stumbling block in getting them to place an order.

Grandmarita said:
One of the reasons I have so much surplus PC stuff, in my garage, was my MISTAKE of
thinking I had to have stuff for booths to catch the impulse buyer. Well, what I had and what they wanted were two different things. Most wanted a bargain price, especially at my church Christmas Bazaar which had a White Elephant sale going on. Although I suggested they could place an order and have it shipped directly, the shipping and handling cost was the stumbling block in getting them to place an order.

I usually use booths to find leads - shows and recruits. If someone wants to place an order I'll take it and usually give a discount depending on the order. I too have found that it doesn't pay to bring cash and carry but I will occasionally take some seasons bests and a few other small things I may have around even though I usually bring almost every thing back home.

I had a thought - I searched 'gift certificates' on here and sounds like some people make their own, redeemable only through them? I'm thinking that might be a good idea since there's no cost til it's redeemed and at that point I would have the cash from selling. And this way I can give people something at the event to give to their moms...Have any of you done this?
REALLY appreciate all the advice :) This is the first event I'm doing so I don't know anything, ha!

Grandmarita said:

That is why I have so much. That I am trying to inventory right now. Hopefully sell and use that money for my wedding. Being wishful I know. But..your reason is the exact same reason that I have so much.

andrealynne719 said:
I had a thought - I searched 'gift certificates' on here and sounds like some people make their own, redeemable only through them? I'm thinking that might be a good idea since there's no cost til it's redeemed and at that point I would have the cash from selling. And this way I can give people something at the event to give to their moms...Have any of you done this?
REALLY appreciate all the advice :) This is the first event I'm doing so I don't know anything, ha!

I've done several vendor fairs so far and COMPLETELY agree with those who recommend you do NOT pre-purchase stock for a fair. Give out coupons, take down information, sell gift certificates, and any only sell extra stock you may already have on hand.

I would never buy the gift sets and sell items on my table (unless i'm buying them to give away at a fundraiser).

I buy small items, like spatulas, bamboo spoons, citrus peelers, seasons best, mix n chops, seasoning (one of each), and one food chopper.

Thanks to all of you! REALLY appreciate the advice since this is the first time I'm doing this :) I decided what I'll do is get some cheap gift bags from Target or Dollar store, put a couple small things in (citrus peeler, mini-catalog w/all my contact info) and pretty tissue paper, along with a gift certificate. That way they're getting more than just an envelope or something.Again, thank you all!

What is included in the Cash and Carry - Mother's Day Set?

The Cash and Carry - Mother's Day Set includes a variety of our top-selling kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for any mom who loves to cook or bake. This set typically includes a mixing bowl, spatula, measuring cups and spoons, a cookbook, and more.

Can I customize the items in the Cash and Carry - Mother's Day Set?

Unfortunately, the items in the Cash and Carry - Mother's Day Set cannot be customized. However, we do offer a wide range of individual products that can be purchased separately to create a personalized gift for your mom.

Is the Cash and Carry - Mother's Day Set available for purchase online?

No, the Cash and Carry - Mother's Day Set is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants at in-person parties or events. You can also contact your consultant directly to place an order.

Can I return or exchange the items in the Cash and Carry - Mother's Day Set?

Our return and exchange policy for the Cash and Carry - Mother's Day Set is the same as for any other Pampered Chef product. You may return or exchange any unused items within 30 days of purchase with a receipt. However, please note that the entire set must be returned or exchanged together and cannot be broken up.

Can I purchase multiple Cash and Carry - Mother's Day Sets?

Yes, you can purchase multiple sets if you have more than one mom to celebrate or if you want to stock up on these popular products for yourself. However, please keep in mind that the sets are only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenniwest04
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • babywings76