• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need some holiday marketing inspiration for your Facebook page?

In summary, Sheila posted a "photo" on her Facebook page that encourages people to be creative and make their own holiday packages. Kristen clicked on the photo and was taken to Sheila's information page. Malinda said she wasn't sure where the photo came from. Sheila shared the photo with Kristen and asked her to "like" it so it would move up the news feed for her customers. Kristen liked the photo and shared it with her friends.
Sheila
Gold Member
Here's a "photo" that you can use on your FB page to encourage people to be creative and make their own holiday packages.

Do me a favor though, if you are going to use it, please "like" the one I posted on my business page so that it will move up the news feed for my customers! LOL

Holiday Gift Ideas

Thanks Sheila!!!

Sheila said:
Here's a "photo" that you can use on your FB page to encourage people to be creative and make their own holiday packages.

Do me a favor though, if you are going to use it, please "like" the one I posted on my business page so that it will move up the news feed for my customers! LOL

Holiday Gift Ideas

Looks great!!!!:D

Sheila, really cool. Question, I clicked on one of the pictures and it came up with your infroamtion. How do you embed that to work?

Thanks Kristen!You're welcome Kara!Malinda, not sure???? I add the link to my web page in the text under the picture sometimes. Maybe that's what you clicked? If you click on the photo, FB is set to just page to the next photo. I don't think there is a way to override that to re-direct them to our PWS.

Malinda Klein said:
Sheila, really cool. Question, I clicked on one of the pictures and it came up with your infroamtion. How do you embed that to work?

This picture is in Sheila's FB Wall Photos album. The previous picture she posted on her FB Wall was a marketing flyer type of image with her information on it. When you click on a picture in a FB album it automatically advances to the next picture in the album, so by clicking anywhere in the album you'll get the other image:

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/384943_289475027739742_190756324278280_1039306_1869865972_n.jpg

Is this what you saw?

Ah, I thought she said she was saying it took her to my PWS!Yes, that's the $2.99/3.99? marketing thing from Merrill where you can design various ads & download for use when doing printed ads. :D

Sheila said:
Ah, I thought she said she was saying it took her to my PWS!

Yes, that's the $2.99/3.99? marketing thing from Merrill where you can design various ads & download for use when doing printed ads. :D

I kind of figured that's where the image came from. Kind of a cool placement in the album, though I don't think you planned it that way :D

Nope. Uploaded that one yesterday or 2 days ago? Can't remember now.

Thanks much!!

Thanks for sharing Sheila.

Okay, for this very non-techy person, once again, could you explain step by step how you got this onto your facebook page?? (I'm so retarded I haven't figured out how to get my pictures posted.) Thanks so much!!

What print ads can you put that thing from merril in?

Nancychef said:
Okay, for this very non-techy person, once again, could you explain step by step how you got this onto your facebook page?? (I'm so retarded I haven't figured out how to get my pictures posted.) Thanks so much!!

If you "right click" and "save as" you loose quality. When you are looking at the Facebook photos, there's actually a "download" button. Save it on your computer (pay attention to where you saved it). Then go to Facebook to your photos section & there's a button to add photos. When you click that button, you'll get to pick where your photo is that you want to put on Facebook. Find the photo and click on it. Once you've uploaded it, you can label it if you want to.

ChefShalon said:
What print ads can you put that thing from merril in?

They have recently revamped the advertising rules! You really need to read the policy to get all the details, but you can do a newspaper as long as it's not the top 100 where PC already advertises, you can do local advertisements (school year books & such), your chamber of commerce, local & national magazines, etc. If the cost of the ad includes online, they are letting you do that now too ... but you can't do an online only ad and you can't pay extra for the online feature. You can't alter the ads either. You have to use the ones approved by PC that you can get on the Merrill site.

Hey, I have 39 likes now! LOL If that doesn't have my picture up top for my customers, I don't know what will!!! ;)

hmmm. what about 42...lol. thanks just what I needed to promote my holiday booth this Saturday.

I didn't do it a size for printing, sorry!

Shelia you are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing!

You're welcome! :D

Thank you Shelia!!:)

I just liked it and thank you for sharing!!

I'm up to 57 "likes" and 12 shares! LOL Thanks to all of you who returned the favor. ;)

Definitely neat - Thanks Sheila!

Thank you... I liked you too!

Thanks! Shared and liked, too. :)

1. How can I use Facebook to promote my holiday products for Pampered Chef?

There are several ways to utilize Facebook for holiday marketing. You can create a holiday-themed cover photo and profile picture, share festive recipes and tips, create a holiday gift guide, run a holiday-themed contest or giveaway, and use Facebook Ads to target potential customers.

2. Is it important to have a holiday-specific landing page for my Pampered Chef products on Facebook?

Having a dedicated landing page for your holiday products can help create a seamless shopping experience for your customers. It also allows you to showcase all your holiday products in one place and make it easier for customers to make a purchase.

3. How can I engage my audience on Facebook during the holiday season?

You can engage your audience by posting interactive content such as polls, quizzes, and games related to your holiday products. You can also encourage user-generated content by asking customers to share their holiday recipes or photos using your products. Don't forget to respond to comments and messages from your audience to keep the conversation going.

4. Can I offer special discounts or promotions for my Pampered Chef products on Facebook?

Absolutely! Facebook is a great platform to offer exclusive discounts and promotions to your followers. You can create discount codes, offer free shipping, or run limited-time deals to entice customers to make a purchase.

5. How can I measure the success of my holiday marketing efforts on Facebook?

Facebook offers insights and analytics to track the performance of your posts, ads, and overall page engagement. You can also set specific goals for your holiday marketing campaign, such as increasing sales or website traffic, and use tools like Google Analytics to measure their success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CooknSteph
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • PampChefJoy