• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Facebook Posts: How to Share Older Products on Your Page

In summary, if you want to post photos of older products on Facebook, you can save them from the company's website or search for them on Google. You can also take your own photos or look for a media kit on the company's website. Make sure to give credit to the original source and have the photos saved in a designated folder for easy access.
CooknSteph
I have been posting a "product of the day" on my facebook page but today it was going to be a gift idea of two products that are not "new" products. You are able to share products from the pc facebook page, but it is only the new ones. I tried to cut & copy from the websight but it only lets me copy and that does not work.

:confused:Can anyone tell me how to get photos of older products saved or in a folder to post to facebook.

I usually right click on the product and do "save as" and save it to my desktop. Then I upload it onto FB from there.

One way to get photos of older products saved or in a folder to post on Facebook is to visit the product page on the company's website and right-click on the product image. Then, select "Save image as" and choose a location on your computer to save the image. You can repeat this process for each product you want to share. Alternatively, you can also search for images of the products on Google and save them to your computer. Just make sure to give credit to the original source when posting on Facebook. Another option is to take your own photos of the products if you have them in your possession. This will give your post a personal touch and showcase the products in a real-life setting. Once you have the photos saved on your computer, you can create a folder for them and easily access them when you want to post on Facebook. You can also edit the photos or add text or graphics using photo editing software before posting. Another tip is to check if the company has a media or press kit available on their website. These often contain high-quality images of their products that you can use for promotional purposes. Overall, the key is to have the photos saved on your computer or in a designated folder for easy access when you want to post on Facebook.

1. How do I create a Facebook account?

To create a Facebook account, go to the Facebook homepage and click on the "Sign Up" button. Fill in your name, email or phone number, password, date of birth, and gender. Then click "Sign Up" again. You will then be asked to verify your email or phone number to complete the sign-up process.

2. How do I add friends on Facebook?

To add friends on Facebook, you can click on the "Find Friends" button on the top right corner of your homepage. You can search for friends by typing in their name or email address. You can also click on the "People You May Know" section to see suggestions for people you may know. To add someone as a friend, click on the "Add Friend" button next to their name.

3. How do I post on Facebook?

To post on Facebook, go to your homepage and click on the "What's on your mind?" text box. Type in your post and click on the "Post" button. You can also add photos, videos, or tag friends in your post by using the icons at the bottom of the text box.

4. How do I control my privacy settings on Facebook?

To control your privacy settings on Facebook, click on the down arrow on the top right corner of your homepage and select "Settings & Privacy" then click on "Privacy Shortcuts." From there, you can control who can see your posts, who can send you friend requests, and who can see your personal information.

5. How do I join a Facebook group?

To join a Facebook group, you can either search for a specific group or browse through the suggested groups on your homepage. Once you find a group you want to join, click on the "Join" button. Some groups may require you to answer questions or be approved by an admin before joining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • WendyE
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PampChefJoy