• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Can Now Schedule Your Facebook Posts!

You can, however, start a post as your personal self... you can change that before you post. You just can't comment on an existing post. At least that's been my experience.You just can't comment on an existing post.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here is a how-to:

How to Schedule Facebook Posts | Photography Marketing Tips Free

This way, you can set up a weekly tips or recipe post - like "Tuesday Tip Day", "Meatless Monday" for vegetarian recipes, "Fun Friday" quizzes... or on the 1st of the month, launch the photo for the new host special and guest specials. Set aside an hour to do this all ahead of time for the month and you are golden!

(P.S. - this works with business pages... I can't seem to find where you would be able to do it on a personal page.)

How do we do this?

Nanisu said:
How do we do this?

The tutorial is in the link I posted... you just start a status post but then click on the icon in the lower left corner to select the time/date that it will post.

I've been using it and it's a great feature!

so I have added when I started w/PC on my FBPC page & also when I started the FB PC page. I am looking into how to schedule posts and have found that, but my question is can I put a pic w/the scheduled post? I did not see a way to do that.

Thanks! This will come in handy.

byrd1956 said:
I am looking into how to schedule posts and have found that, but my question is can I put a pic w/the scheduled post? I did not see a way to do that.
I follow the directions to schedule a post & click 'schedule' then I add a pic and hit post...it post right then. I delete post....done this 3 times.... so what am I doing wrong?

So I was able to schedule something without a pic. Does anyone know if there is a way to include a pic. with the scheduled post?

I think you can do it... click on "photo" and then "upload a photo" and then browse to your photo, and then click on the lower left "schedule" link. I don't have anything to schedule right now to test it, though, but it seems like that should work.If you try to schedule first, and then click photo, it makes the scheduling disappear, so I think it depends on the order you do it.

Thanks Joy, I tried it and it must have worked, it didn't post automatically. ;-)
I have another question. I set up 2 catalog shows on my PC FB page while I was logged in as consultant. I joined the party pages as myself. When I try to post and I am logged in as myself not consultant my personal profile image does not come up for the post, my consultant image does! The other day I was able to make a post and it was my personal image that came up. I wanted to make some personal not consultant comments as the show host's are a relative & a friend.

I have this figured out now! Woo! Hoo! All my posts & pics are scheduled for when we will be on vacation!

byrd1956 said:
Thanks Joy, I tried it and it must have worked, it didn't post automatically. ;-)
I have another question. I set up 2 catalog shows on my PC FB page while I was logged in as consultant. I joined the party pages as myself. When I try to post and I am logged in as myself not consultant my personal profile image does not come up for the post, my consultant image does! The other day I was able to make a post and it was my personal image that came up. I wanted to make some personal not consultant comments as the show host's are a relative & a friend.

I have tried to do this before and found that you are unable to make a personal comment on a post you made as the admin of the page... I had to delete and re-try several times and couldn't do it. So unless someone else knows how, I think you just can't.

You can, however, start a post as your personal self... you can change that before you post. You just can't comment on an existing post. At least that's been my experience.

I have extremely limited success with this. If I'm working on MY FB page, things tend to go well, but I admin two others and it won't work for them. Most of the time when I upload photos to them it "times out" and tells me there was an error. When I refresh, the picture shows up and I can put comments in, but it will not save anything if I try to schedule the post. Frustrating...

ok, so now I want to know how to see all the scheduled posts. I tried to schedule for today & tomorrow and the timer circle never went away, so I do not know if it is scheduled or not, hoping someone knows how to see your schedules. The FB help center did not help.

If you click on Activity Log it will show scheduled posts.

So excited about this!

Thanks everyone for helping me out. I have another question. Set up 2 diff. shows as events & now when I try to send a message to my host to have her join I see a little note on the side that says "Some people may not be able to see this attachment because of its privacy settings" and yet I set the event up as public. Should I worry about this as I am only sending a private message to my host. I can see her show as myself and as my PC page. The one host was still able to join & the other I just sent the message today...

ok, the other day I found the activity log & saw my scheduled posts...why can't I find it now. I am on my PCFB page and when I click on activity log for my personal page the FBPC posts scheduled are not lists only what I've been up to...maybe I am too tired and it is too late.....

byrd1956 said:
ok, the other day I found the activity log & saw my scheduled posts...why can't I find it now. I am on my PCFB page and when I click on activity log for my personal page the FBPC posts scheduled are not lists only what I've been up to...maybe I am too tired and it is too late.....

They hid this in a pretty odd place. From the Admin Panel of your FB business page, select Edit Page then Activity log. Your scheduled posts will be there.

What is "You Can Now Schedule Your Facebook Posts!"?

"You Can Now Schedule Your Facebook Posts!" is a new feature on Facebook that allows users to schedule posts to be published at a later date and time.

How do I schedule a post on Facebook?

To schedule a post on Facebook, simply create your post as you normally would, then click on the arrow next to the "Publish" button and select "Schedule". From there, you can choose the date and time you want your post to be published.

Can I schedule posts on both personal and business pages?

Yes, you can schedule posts on both personal and business pages on Facebook. This feature is available for all types of pages on the platform.

Can I edit or delete a scheduled post?

Yes, you can edit or delete a scheduled post on Facebook. Simply go to your Publishing Tools and select "Scheduled Posts". From there, you can make any necessary changes or delete the post entirely.

Is there a limit to how many posts I can schedule on Facebook?

Currently, there is no limit to how many posts you can schedule on Facebook. However, it is important to note that scheduled posts cannot be more than 7 days in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
rhparsons
  • Toni Monsen
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Oracle