• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for Special Mother-Daughter Gift Before My Wedding

In summary, Sarah's mother is getting married in September and she can't think of anything to get her as a thank you for being her mom and helping so much. She needs something special, but nothing she has seen/thought of has seemed right. Sarah recommends something personal like a personalized hankie, a mother/daughter spa day, or a framed picture of the two of you together.
WLMcCoy
I am getting married in September & I can't think of anything to get my mother as a thank you for being my mom & helping so much. I need something special, but nothing I have seen/thought of has seemed right.. Her mother passed away just months before she was married, so I know it means a lot to her since I'm her only daughter.. I need ideas!!! HELP!!

I would suggest something personal. I love this idea of personalized hankie. Surely she will be needing it the day of the wedding. Here's the link Package Selection

Otherwise, maybe you can get something embroidered, or made for her. Something with a handmade touch!

Maybe a mother/daughter spa day?? I know my mom and I would enjoy that!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What are your mom's interests? What are her dreams? Is there somewhere to which she's always wanted to travel? What is your budget?

Sarah

I would like to stay under $100.. She loves personal things.. Small things w/ big meanings.. I am having such a brain fart when it comes to this, I usually know exactly what to give her..

My friends gave his mom a jewelry box engraved on top with a place for a photo for their wedding a few weeks ago. It was very nice and she teared up when she got it. I would suggest Lillian Vernon or Things Remembered. There are a ton of things you can personalize at both.

Congratulations to you! I am getting married in November and I never gave a thought to a "gift" for my mom other than the broach (sp?) which matches our wedding theme. My parents are not financially helping since they are retired and on a fixed income. My fiance and I are paying for everything ourselves. I would love to hear anyone's thoughts on inexpensive gift ideas too.

I don't mean to change your thread. Hope this will help both of us!

A framed picture of the two of you together?

Or, a collage of pictures of the two of you through the years...with an inscription about how much she means to you...

What are some popular mother-daughter gift ideas before a wedding?

Some popular gift ideas for mothers and daughters before a wedding include matching jewelry, personalized photo albums, spa day packages, personalized kitchen items, and mother-daughter cooking classes.

How can I make the gift more meaningful and personal?

One way to make the gift more meaningful and personal is to include a handwritten note or letter expressing your love and gratitude. You could also incorporate sentimental items, such as a family heirloom or a special memory, into the gift.

Are there any budget-friendly options for mother-daughter gifts?

Yes, there are several budget-friendly options for mother-daughter gifts. Some ideas include creating a DIY gift, such as a handmade photo frame or a personalized recipe book, or choosing a thoughtful experience, such as a picnic in the park or a movie night at home.

What are some unique gift ideas for a mother-daughter duo?

Some unique gift ideas for a mother-daughter duo include a mother-daughter trip, a custom-made piece of artwork, a subscription box tailored to their interests, a personalized cooking class, or a mother-daughter photoshoot.

Is it appropriate to give a gift to my future mother-in-law before the wedding?

Yes, it is appropriate to give a gift to your future mother-in-law before the wedding. It is a thoughtful gesture to show your appreciation for her and to start building a strong relationship with her before the big day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • momoftwins