• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas for a Church Golf Tournament Raffle Under $40

In summary, popular gift ideas for a church golf tournament raffle under $40 include kitchen gadgets from Pampered Chef, gift cards to local restaurants or coffee shops, golf accessories, personalized items, and outdoor items. Pampered Chef offers a variety of high quality and affordable products for raffles and fundraisers, and also offers special discounts for bulk orders. Personalization options are available for many products, and pre-made or customized gift baskets can be purchased as well.
ChefMary412
Our church is having a golf tournament with a raffle. I was going to do a little basket for the raffle.. what should I put in it? I wanted it to total $30-40 bucks.

I was thinking the new spice/dip gift set and the SA small bowl caddy with bowls.

Sorry I just found another thread with responses.. but if there are any new ideas feel free to share!!

I did a golf raffle last month. I just attached gift certificates to a catalog with my business card. It actually turned out to be a good investment. I have had a $650 show that was booked and I have 4 more shows to come (1 this month 3 next). All of this business came from the golfers seeing my book and contact info. To date only 1 of my gift certificates have been used.

What are some popular gift ideas for a church golf tournament raffle under $40?

Some popular gift ideas for a church golf tournament raffle under $40 include:

• Kitchen gadgets or utensils from Pampered Chef
  • Gift cards to local restaurants or coffee shops
  • Golf accessories such as tees, balls, or towels
  • Personalized items such as monogrammed golf towels or engraved golf tools
  • Outdoor items like gardening tools or picnic baskets

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products for a church golf tournament raffle?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen gadgets and utensils that make great gifts for a church golf tournament raffle. Our products are high quality and affordable, making them a popular choice for raffles and fundraisers.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for purchasing Pampered Chef products for a church golf tournament raffle?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special discounts and promotions for bulk orders. You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to place an order for your raffle gifts.

How do I personalize items for the raffle gifts?

Pampered Chef offers personalization options for many of our products. You can add a monogram or engraving to make the raffle gifts more unique and special. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on personalization options and pricing.

Can I purchase gift baskets for the raffle from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers pre-made gift baskets or you can work with your local consultant to create a customized gift basket with a variety of products. This is a great option for a church golf tournament raffle as it offers a variety of items at an affordable price point.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • pclady213
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • tvanhowling
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies