• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas for a Special Occasion: Finding the Perfect Pampered Chef Gift

In summary, a conversation about gift ideas for a friend who suffered a brain aneurysm leads to suggestions of giving a Pampered Chef gift, such as a meal prepared in stoneware, as a thoughtful gesture. Ideas of using Power Cooking recipes, freezing meals, and bringing a pre-made meal to their home are also discussed. It is mentioned that the friend owns an embroidery shop and a gift basket with non-perishable groceries and stoneware could be dropped off there. The conversation ends with a suggestion to call ahead and ask if they would like dinner on a specific night.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I need some gift advice.

A friend of mine suffered a brain aneurism (sp?) in November. Miraculously she is recovering and doing very well! :) She is expected to come home soon and I want to do something for her. She loves PC (as a matter of fact I was waiting on an order from her when this happened). I was thinking that instead of flowers that I would give her a PC gift. Maybe fix a meal in a piece of stoneware for her and her DH (he's such a supportive man and so in love with her!) Any suggestions? It's just the two of them and they are in their mid-forties. Maybe the Square or Oval Baker? Or since it's just the two of them maybe fix two things (dinner & dessert) in the Mini and Small Oval Bakers?

How about some suggestions for what to fix that will freeze well - if needed.

Thanks so much!

Maybe you could look up some of the Power Cooking recipes and use them to make more than one meal for them. I am not good at knowing what will freeze well. I have never froze already prepared foods, although, I say I need to get into that and make some of my nights easier.

I am so glad your friend survived and is doing well. It is great that she has friends like you that want to do something nice and a husband who takes care of her.

The Square Baker with the Cheesy Chicken Tortellini from Stoneware Inspirations would be perfect! You can modify that recipe to freeze as well.

To fix a recipe in the stoneware and then freeze sounds great - the only problem is that when they want to fix it, they will have to wait until the dish becomes room temp.

I would take the dish ready to bake when you get there, visit while it is baking, when baking is over, help to set table, and then leave. This really helped me in Nov - Dec when things went really bad for me.

~

How about the CELEBRATE plate!!!!!!

I'm really glad that your friend is recuperating and doing well!!!

I think it sounds like a wonderful idea to take a prepared meal. I'm sure that would be especially helpful while she is readjusting to home life.

Teresa made a really good point though about the stone needing to reach room temp.

I am happy that she is doing well!! Another approach to helping them, is that I would imagine that they will have a lot of visitor's coming up soon..maybe some munchies in/on SA would be good...that can be frozen, and if someone says "hey I'll stop over tomorrow," they can pull it out of the freezer and have a pre-made cookie platter or something to offer their guests... I am not sure if she will have a lot of visitor's or not, but I can remember my grandma wanting to entertain everyone while she was recovering...so even boxes of Russel Stover chocolates helped!!!

Thanks for the great ideas.

I've been thinking about this some more. I don't have her home address; she owns a custom embroidery shop near me and that's where we became friends(www.skylineprints.com in case you want to mail order or read about her....her wonderful husband posts a daily blog on her status and she is now well enough to take it over herself :) ).

I was also thinking that maybe I could buy the non-perishable groceries to make a recipe and do a gift basket with the stone in it and drop it by her shop. But, then that might too much work for her DH? I don't know....I really want to do something nice but after thinking more about it something perishable might not be such a good idea....plus I didn't think about the stone thawing out either.

Keep the ideas coming!

I love a combo of Whitey's idea and Knapp's idea. I would fix maybe a small lasagne in a square baker and a small dessert in the small oval or minibaker...bring them over ready to serve...set the table for them so all they have to di is sit down & enjoy. Also make a plate of cookies on an SA and wrap and pop it in their freezer so they have something ready to serve for unexpected visitors...Amazing that she is recovering! God bless her!!

I would call and ask "Can I bring you dinner on Wednesday night?" - that way they know you're coming and you can bring it ready to go in the oven.

Related to Gift Ideas for a Special Occasion: Finding the Perfect Pampered Chef Gift

1. What are some popular Pampered Chef products that make great gifts for special occasions?

Some popular Pampered Chef products that make great gifts for special occasions include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Deluxe Air Fryer Oven, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven.

2. Can I personalize a Pampered Chef gift for a special occasion?

Yes, you can personalize many Pampered Chef products with custom engraving or embroidery. This adds a personal touch and makes the gift even more special for the recipient.

3. Do you offer gift wrapping for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for an additional fee. You can select this option at checkout and we will wrap your gift beautifully and include a personalized message.

4. Are there any gift sets or bundles available for special occasions?

Yes, we offer a variety of gift sets and bundles for special occasions, such as wedding, housewarming, and holiday gifts. These sets often include a variety of popular Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

5. Can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for a special occasion?

Yes, we offer gift cards in various denominations that can be used towards any Pampered Chef product. This allows the recipient to choose their own gift and ensures they will receive a product they will love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen