• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the perfect gift for a Hospitality Director?

In summary, as a company specializing in kitchen and cooking products, we recommend gifting items that will make the hospitality director's job easier and more enjoyable, such as our stoneware collection, cookware sets, and entertaining platters. We also have a hospitality gift set specifically designed for entertaining, which includes a variety of products such as a serving platter, cheese knife, and dip mix. Personalization options are available for select products, and there may be promotions or discounts available for your purchase. We also offer gift wrapping and packaging services for an additional fee, with eco-friendly options available.
heat123
Silver Member
I have a really great H. director and was wondering what a nice little gift would be? Not necc. PC related since she has probably more product than anyone in our cluster. I figured since she is so generous with her faux-adopted downline as she is with her own I wanted to thank her for her recoginitions, gifts and giveaways and welcomed hospitality she offers us all!

Thanks for any suggestions!

If you have been in her home you know if she likes candles and/or her decor. Why not something nice for her home?

Umm, No I have not been in her home (her meetings are in her clubhouse) and don't know?
Bath stuff maybe, to pamper herself in a different way?

How about a gift certificate to get her nail done or something. I would about kiss you for a pedicure

I gave my director the Mary Kay Satin Hands set. My friend is a MK consultant so I got it at cost. :)

How about a GC to Merrill or Nancy's Artwork or Office Depot/Max...I know I would be thrilled to receive any of the above from my hospitality girls.

Or a gift card to Starbucks. Then she can take out potential recruits for coffee and recruiting interviews.

StarbucksMy director loves Starbucks and Target. So gift cards to her favorite shops will work.
Debbie :D

Ok, I got her a yummy smelling candle and a Target giftcard ( so she can do personal shopping or office supply stuff). Thanks for your ideas!

1. What type of products do you recommend as a gift for a hospitality director?

As a company that specializes in kitchen and cooking products, we suggest gifting items that will make their job easier and more enjoyable. Some popular options include our stoneware collection, cookware sets, and entertaining platters.

2. Do you have any gift sets specifically designed for hospitality directors?

Yes, we do! Our hospitality gift set includes a variety of products that are perfect for entertaining, such as a serving platter, cheese knife, and dip mix. It's a great way to show your appreciation for their hard work.

3. Can I personalize the gift for the hospitality director?

Absolutely! We offer personalization options on select products, such as our cutting boards and cooking utensils. You can add their name or a special message to make the gift even more meaningful.

4. Are there any promotions or discounts for purchasing a gift for a hospitality director?

At Pampered Chef, we often have promotions and discounts available for our customers. Make sure to check our website or reach out to your local consultant for any current offers that may apply to your purchase.

5. Can you provide gift wrapping or packaging services?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping and packaging services for an additional fee. Our packaging options are not only beautiful, but also eco-friendly. We want to make sure your gift for the hospitality director is presented beautifully and sustainably.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefNic
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Paige Dixon
  • General Chat
Replies