• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas for a Hardworking Husband's Birthday

In summary, the wife is trying to figure out what to get her husband for his birthday. She thinks about what he likes and comes up with a few ideas. One of which is a gift certificate for a massage. She also mentions that men can be hard to buy for, so she suggests a romantic evening alone. Finally, she suggests getting a friend of his to come over and take him to the golf course.
Kathytnt
My husband's birthday is coming up - I have such a tough time figuring out what to get for him. He still has not used the gold clubs I got him for CHristmas 2005 (right before my mom got sick) I was thinking maybe a gift card from the local driving range might get him out a little. It's just down the street. He works so hard. He is definately not the type of guy that sits in the recliner being a bum. I do want him to chll out some. We also have a lady that does chair massages at my work and I was thinking about a gift certificate

Any other ideas??

A dozen golf balls and a tee time at a local course - along with the admonishment to USE THEM.:D

Does your husband like to grill??? If so buy him the grill set for his B-Day if he doesn't already have that.

A gift certificate for an hour massage - always a hit!!!!!

If you don't already, offer to go to the driving range or even to the course with him, that way you can make sure that he goes and be able to spend some time to boot.

My DH is a golf pro, so he gets kind of sick of golf gifts all the time but he loves golf shirts and other "golf" stuff that he can wear whether he is golfing or not... or what about a season pass/punchcard to his favorite course?

If we likes to golf I agree with the golf balls and maybe a gift certificate for a round of golf. My DH got one of these for X-mas and he is just really getting excited to use it this summer. I think men in general are hard people to buy for. Let us know what you decide.

work, work, workFor those who work, work, work, like my hubby! I suggest a romantic evening ALONE, out for dinner or in for dinner and some quiet time together.
As for a gift I suggest you get a friend of his to come over, pick him up and take him to the golf course. A couple of rounds from his beautiful bride!
He might never get out unless you take drastic measures!!! LOL

Debbie :D

I was going to say a massage!! I work at a spa and men are the number 1 customers!

apriljc said:
If we likes to golf I agree with the golf balls and maybe a gift certificate for a round of golf. My DH got one of these for X-mas and he is just really getting excited to use it this summer. I think men in general are hard people to buy for. Let us know what you decide.
Keep in mind, he's never used the clubs she bought him for Christmas. I'm trying to "trick" him into using them.

When I was on the cruise in November and got my first pedicure - THe other customers were all male - Thought that was cool

Related to Gift Ideas for a Hardworking Husband's Birthday

1. What are some practical gift ideas for a hardworking husband's birthday?

Some practical gift ideas for a hardworking husband's birthday could include kitchen tools or gadgets that can make cooking easier and more efficient, such as a high-quality chef's knife or a multi-purpose pressure cooker. Other options could be a comfortable and durable work bag or a set of noise-cancelling headphones for his daily commute.

2. What are some thoughtful gift ideas for a hardworking husband's birthday?

Some thoughtful gift ideas for a hardworking husband's birthday could include a personalized item, such as a customized watch or a monogrammed leather wallet. Another idea could be a gift certificate for a relaxing massage or spa day to help him unwind after a long day at work.

3. Are there any unique gift ideas for a hardworking husband's birthday?

Yes, there are many unique gift ideas for a hardworking husband's birthday. Consider gifting him an experience, such as tickets to a sports game or concert, or a cooking class to learn a new skill. You could also consider a subscription box for his favorite hobby or interest.

4. What are some budget-friendly gift ideas for a hardworking husband's birthday?

If you're on a budget, some budget-friendly gift ideas for a hardworking husband's birthday could include a DIY gift, such as a homemade meal or a personalized photo album. You could also consider purchasing a practical item that he needs, such as a new water bottle or a set of tools.

5. What are some gift ideas for a hardworking husband who has everything?

If your husband seems to have everything he needs, consider gifting him an experience or a service. This could include a subscription to a meal delivery service, a membership to a gym or fitness class, or a session with a personal trainer. You could also consider making a donation to a charity in his name as a meaningful and thoughtful gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • Kathytnt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
Replies
Views
pampered1224