• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Yourself with a Spa Day for Your Birthday | Best Boyfriend Gift Idea

He will be home in 5 weeks!!!!! I so can't wait to see him!!! He has been there since the beginning of May...not so bad, but he is still so missed by me and my DD.He was a Marine for 10 years before joining the Air Force Reserves. He has 4 years left before he gets that 20 year pension...that is what he is going for!!
pampered.chris
Gold Member
Since there have been a few DH that have been lacking in the birthday/throwing out PC products department I feel bad sharing this...but...

my BF is sending me to the SPA for my birthday present!!!!!

One hour long manicure
One hour long pedicure
and a HOT STONE MASSAGE!!!!!!

I am so excited!!!

He is currently deployed but emailed my best friend and wired her money to go get the present for me. He is the BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!!!!

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

Wow, he's a keeper! Happy Birthday!

That sounds wonderful Chris! ENJOY!

AND hey, give us a chance to start your birthday thread - I just started it a few minutes ago silly!! Have a great (and relaxing!!!) day!

PamperedDor said:
That sounds wonderful Chris! ENJOY!

AND hey, give us a chance to start your birthday thread - I just started it a few minutes ago silly!! Have a great (and relaxing!!!) day!

Sorry...I am just so excited!!! I wanted to tell everyone!!

Have a wonderful time!!! Have a wonderful birthday!!!:balloon::balloon:

That's awesome Chris! Enjoy! :)

That is awesome, you will really enjoy it!!!

My DH was deployed in Iraq for a year and I know how hard it can be to go through that. It is so thoughtful of him to think of that and to do that for you. You are blessed!!

That sounds fabulous:)

WHAT A KEEPER!!! Congrats and ENJOY! I'm envious!!;)

AWWWW :) That is so wonderful Chris when does he come home?

Wow! What a keeper!!!

How long is he in Kuwait?

My cousins are career Air Force ... she was deployed to Kuwait and hung out with BRUCE WILLIS ... he was in Iraq and hung out in "Camp Anaconda." Thankfully, both are now in positions that render them safe from deployment now ...

That is a GREAT Present!! Enjoy it!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Wow! What a keeper!!!

How long is he in Kuwait?

My cousins are career Air Force ... she was deployed to Kuwait and hung out with BRUCE WILLIS ... he was in Iraq and hung out in "Camp Anaconda." Thankfully, both are now in positions that render them safe from deployment now ...

He will be home in 5 weeks!!!!! I so can't wait to see him!!! He has been there since the beginning of May...not so bad, but he is still so missed by me and my DD.

He was a Marine for 10 years before joining the Air Force Reserves. He has 4 years left before he gets that 20 year pension...that is what he is going for!!

What is included in the "Pamper Yourself with a Spa Day for Your Birthday" package?

The package includes a full day of spa treatments, including a massage, facial, manicure, pedicure, and access to spa facilities such as a sauna or hot tub.

How much does the "Pamper Yourself with a Spa Day for Your Birthday" package cost?

The cost of the package varies depending on the location and specific services chosen. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for pricing information.

Can I customize the services included in the "Pamper Yourself with a Spa Day for Your Birthday" package?

Yes, you can work with your local Pampered Chef consultant to customize the package to fit your specific needs and preferences.

Can I purchase the "Pamper Yourself with a Spa Day for Your Birthday" package as a gift for someone else?

Yes, this package makes a great gift for a loved one's birthday, anniversary, or other special occasion. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to purchase a gift certificate.

Are there any age restrictions for the "Pamper Yourself with a Spa Day for Your Birthday" package?

Most spa facilities have age restrictions for certain treatments, so it is best to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant and the specific spa to confirm any age restrictions before booking the package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
16 17 18 19 20
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pkd09