• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal My Christmas Present Arrived Early!

In summary, our daughter was scheduled to come home for Christmas, but her flight was cancelled and she won't be here this year. My husband and I are going to Maui with her as our travel partner this May.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
We have been dreading the holidays around here, first one since my husband moved out and my oldest son had moved to Los Angeles.

Yesterday afternoon, my middle son and his girlfriend came over, about 10 minutes later the doorbell rang and my oldest son was standing there. :love: The dairy company in Dallas he freelances for flew him home as a surprise for me (& he can do a little work while he is here) The owner was his advertising professor and he told Erik come see me while you are home over the holidays. He said he couldn't afford for him to come home for Christmas, so he flew him home.
He can stay until Jan 4, I began screaming and backing up I didn't believe it was him and then literally collapsed and fell to the floor. SOOO glad he didn't know how to do the video feature on his phone.:D

Very sweet! Nothing like family for Christmas - forget the presents...give me smiles, hugs, and TIME!

How wonderful!!

How sweet of his boss to do that.

That's beyond wonderful!

I'm so happy for you Teresa!

That is wonderful..MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Dang it, you're making me cry, and I'm at work!

:D

That's so wonderful. I'm glad your holidays aren't what you dreaded them to be.

That is fantastic, Merry Christmas to you!

What a Merry Christmas for you! Such a great surprise.

Wonderful surprise. Enjoy your visit!

What a wonderful surprise! Have a very merry Christmas and a great visit.

What a great gift, Merry Christmas, enjoy your family.

Love this story! Enjoy your visit.

Thanks guys, it is still like a dream.
I am enjoying EVERY minute.

Awe, that's a sweet story! Congratulations on having him home! :D

He is so blessed to have a job plus a boss that cares! In today's world that is quite a blessing. Enjoy.

awww....this made me cry!! So happy for you!!Our daughter lives in Florida and was scheduled to come home last Sunday (to Indiana) for an early Christmas since she has to work thru the Holiday...her flight was cancelled (big snowstorm) and she couldn't get another -- so she won't be here this year -- MISS HER SO!!!!On a happy note, she WILL be going with me as my travel partner for the PC trip to Maui in May! My husband and I have been there many times and he gave up his spot so she could go!What a man!

1. What are some popular Christmas presents from Pampered Chef?

Some popular Christmas presents from Pampered Chef include kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware sets, and gift sets featuring multiple items.

2. How can I personalize my Christmas present from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers personalization options for select products, such as engravings on knives and custom embroidered aprons. You can also add a personalized message to gift sets.

3. Can I have my Christmas present from Pampered Chef gift-wrapped?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers gift-wrapping services for an additional fee. You can select from a variety of wrapping paper designs and add a personalized message to the gift tag.

4. Is there a way to track my Christmas present from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your package and see its estimated delivery date.

5. Can I return or exchange my Christmas present from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy that allows you to return or exchange your Christmas present within 30 days of purchase. Keep in mind that personalized or seasonal items may have different return policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Denarella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Crystal Patton