• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Hubby of 15 Years

In summary, Kathy's husband is clueless about what to get her for Valentine's day, so she is looking for ideas from other people. She thinks the best gifts are experiences, and recommends a massage, a day at the Gaylord, or just spending time together.
Kathytnt
O.K. - I am always needing help with this. What to get hubby for Valentine's day. We met Feb 4 2005 and are about to celebrate our 15 month wedding anniversary. He has been my one and only Valentine and I am clueless about guy gifts besides the obvious ;) Wink Wink nudge nudge

I am more thinking of something tangible. He isn't into sports - My mom was diagnosed with cancer about a month after our wedding so he hasn't even used the golf clubs I got him last Christmas (2005)

What do the rest of you do??? He has been a very supportive PC hubby and I really appreciate it

Thanks for any ideas - Kathy

I know this isn't "tangible" but with all the things you've had happen, I think you should find a good massage parlor in town and buy him a GC for an hour massage. I got my husband one for Christmas and he is VERY appreciative.

I agree. I think the best gifts are EXPERIENCES. Maybe something you can do together. We all have so much "stuff" sitting around that never gets used. An experience is always memorable...think concert or game tickets, a massage or a day of shopping (not necessarily for a man!), a night in a nice hotel or even just a dinner at a fancy restaurant. You get the idea!

Give him his very own PC show nekkid. ha ha!

janetupnorth said:
I know this isn't "tangible" but with all the things you've had happen, I think you should find a good massage parlor in town and buy him a GC for an hour massage. I got my husband one for Christmas and he is VERY appreciative.

Are you referring to a massage parlor like the adult entertainment kind? I've never heard of anyplace offering Certified Massage referred to as massage parlor...

SilverCeladon said:
Give him his very own PC show nekkid. ha ha!

Bahahahah _ was going to suggest something along these lines - LOL

Seriously though - one of the best V's Days I had...actually THE best...DH planned a picnic...got a basket full of yummy foods, a cute Vday themed tablecloth and cups and napkins, chocolates and all sorts of nice picnic foods and he made a picnic for us - it was WONDERFUL!!!

Last edited:
Kathy,
You are close enough spend the weekend at the Gaylord (check the website for specials) or just go there for a meal and walk around it is so beautiful. I suprised my husband last year for our anniversary with the wine and cheese weekend.
There is a steak house there that was incredible. we didn't want to leave !!

The Gaylord is so beautiful at Christmas - We are not far from there

ok - so while we are talking somewhat adult here My loving hubby started laughing one day - He holds up the Deluxe Cheese grater Box. The picture on the box sort of looks like a male body part. Go ahead look.... Then we started getting linens with tassels...What is happening to this company.... ROFL!

Last edited:
I can't think of anything for my DH either. He goes out and buys the things that he wants. I am not sure of the whole massage thing, he is not much for them, except from me. So any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated too. The one thing I do hate to get for V day si sruffed animals. I have so many that I don't have room for them and I gave most of them away to Good Will or at a garage sale.

I did a stuffed lion last year named Valentino from Hallmark because it growled - We have a little growl we do with each other so it as somewhat appropriate - Can't beleive we haven't worn the batteries out by now.

I appreciate all the gret ideas - keep them coming because they might also help someone else besides me

I bought my boyfriend the 6? piece black and decker firestorm 18volt battery toolset...

I am not sure if there is any tool my hubby doesn't have yet except a couple of saws and we don't have room for the ones he would like LOL!

1. What are some unique and thoughtful gift ideas for my husband of 15 years for Valentine's Day?

Some unique and thoughtful gift ideas for your husband could include personalized items such as a customized watch or cufflinks, a couples' cooking class, a weekend getaway, a subscription box for his hobbies or interests, or a heartfelt handwritten letter or scrapbook.

2. What are some budget-friendly gift options for Valentine's Day for my husband of 15 years?

Some budget-friendly gift options for your husband could include homemade gifts such as a romantic dinner at home, a DIY gift basket filled with his favorite snacks or activities, a photo album or frame with pictures of your memories together, or a thoughtful handwritten love letter.

3. Is it okay to give practical gifts for Valentine's Day for my husband of 15 years?

Yes, it is absolutely okay to give practical gifts for Valentine's Day for your husband. In fact, practical gifts can show thoughtfulness and consideration for your husband's needs and interests. Some examples of practical gifts could include a new tool for his hobby, a new piece of technology, or a gift certificate for a service he has been wanting.

4. What are some romantic gift ideas for my husband of 15 years for Valentine's Day?

Some romantic gift ideas for your husband could include a couples' spa day, a private dinner cruise, a romantic weekend getaway, a couples' massage, or a personalized piece of jewelry.

5. How can I make Valentine's Day special for my husband of 15 years without spending a lot of money?

You can make Valentine's Day special for your husband without spending a lot of money by planning a romantic picnic in the park, cooking his favorite meal at home, creating a homemade coupon book for things like a massage or date night, or planning a fun and memorable activity such as a hike, bike ride, or game night at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies