• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Ideas by the End of April 24

In summary, the organizer of a fundraiser for the Army post is looking for ideas for gift certificates and displays to help promote Mother's Day. There are many options for gifts, including displays of tools, cooking items, and flowers.
baychef
Silver Member
I am doing a fundraiser tomorrow on a local Army post with many vendors to help with their FRG's. They are encouraging the single soldiers in the barracks to attend so we can help them with Mother's Day gifts.

Ideas? I will be "pushing" gift certificates especially since I do not have cash and carry items.

Any ideas for displays would help. I have to work today and will not have time for errands so I am not looking for elaborate ideas but just something to help the troops and help the FRG (Family Readiness Groups...they are the support system of families on post) I am not a military family member but between my Pampered Chef business and my job at the school in which 55% of the students are children of military families...I have had the pleasure of making many military friends over the years.

Thanks for any ideas!!!

Buy a nice Mother's Day card and print up a 'gift certificate' to display with it (to creat the visual).

I would also display the S/S bowls stacked on each other (to create height on your table...and show a great product). Other ideas include the tool-turn-about, the bamboo products, cutting boards displayed with a knife or two, the salad spinner and a collection of spices.

You could also offer special 'gift packages' they can buy for Mom. Submit the orders (all direct ship) at the beginning of May. They can tell Mom a box is coming, but not to open it until Mother's Day.

hopes this helps

...not too early to start planting seeds for Father's Day either. Maybe have a 'grill' display and a Father's Day card (or a note saying" Don't forget, Father's Day is coming up too!"). I gather it's not just single soldiers coming to this event, so mention how you love using these tools at your grilling shows...and have your booking calendar ready. :)

You might even want to blow up the gift cert sample so it can be seen from a distance. Also, maybe make a poster or flyer welcoming and encouraging on line orders.

I am pushing Mother Day gift certificates at my fairs but they are much closer to the 11th. I am going to the dollar store and buying a bunch of greeting cards and stating any purchase of a $25 gift certificate or more and get a free card so it makes it a one stop shopping experience for them.

:love: :love: I love you all!!!:love: :love:

Keep the ideas coming...it's not too late!!

I just got an email with a gift idea suggestion: put the 3 HWC guest items in a pretty pink gift bag with some tissue. You can pick up bags and tissue at the dollar store, and offer them as a package deal. But let the shoppers know that they'll have to order them (and then you'll assemble them when the products are in).

Related to Looking for Ideas by the End of April 24

1. What types of products do you offer for the "Looking for Ideas by the End of April 24" promotion?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of products that are perfect for the "Looking for Ideas by the End of April 24" promotion. From kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware and bakeware, we have everything you need to create amazing meals and dishes for your family and friends.

2. Can you provide some recipe ideas for the "Looking for Ideas by the End of April 24" promotion?

Absolutely! We have a variety of delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for the "Looking for Ideas by the End of April 24" promotion. From appetizers and entrees to desserts and drinks, our recipe collection has something for everyone.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for the "Looking for Ideas by the End of April 24" promotion?

Yes, we frequently offer special deals and discounts for our promotions, including the "Looking for Ideas by the End of April 24" promotion. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current promotions and discounts.

4. How can I host a Pampered Chef party for the "Looking for Ideas by the End of April 24" promotion?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! Simply contact your local consultant to schedule a date and time, and invite your friends and family. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales at your party.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products for the "Looking for Ideas by the End of April 24" promotion online?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products for the "Looking for Ideas by the End of April 24" promotion online through our website or through your local consultant. Our online ordering system is safe and secure, and your products will be delivered right to your doorstep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lwetch
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefJen2012