• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show for April Open House

In summary, the conversation is about planning a theme party for an April open house. The suggestions include a taco salad bar or a tropical theme with decorative food and drinks. Another idea is to use cute spring-themed items from Target as a booking incentive.
Tanya423
I have an Open House every Fall and Spring when the new catalogs/products come out. Last fall I had a Potini themed party and it went over VERY well. I am looking for ideas for some kind of theme party for April. Maybe some kind of bar where the guests can assemble their own type of food or snack... Or anything creative! Please let me know if you have any ideas or have done something that has worked really well. Thanks!

How about a taco salad bar of some sort? Put the toppings in SA and use tortilla chips.....very easy and you could call it a FIESTA open house!

Yeah, and put the sour cream and guacamole in the decorator bottles.

I was thinking of something more springy...the taco bar seems like it wouldn't draw many people in. Any other ideas of new things??

April Open houseHow about tropical theme for April?
use tools to shape pineapple and have cool chunks in chilzanne. Tuxedo strawberries (maybe do another color & white instead of black)
"tropical" punch in the pitcher..... Refreshing grapes, little umbrella's poked in and around food. Bite size Fudgy Brownies from the "It's good for you" cookbook (they are awesome, I make them in the square baker and add 20-25minutes to time.....as long as the center doesn't jiggle then they are done, my bookings keep wanting that at their show after tasting at friends show) these lighter foods keep it light and fresh, not a lot of work for Consultant and guests leave feeling good, not stuffed. You could really have fun with this one!

Shari :)

"You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
– Mahatma Gandhi

I'm doing something cute/springy to generate booking leads in April. If you go to Target in there little "Dollar Pit" when you first walk in they have such cute stuff. There was this little package of 4 pop-up cute bags with a flower or bunny I think on it. I'm going to put some candy and then a piece of paper in it. The paper will have something for them to choose ( Mix 'N Chop or Micro towels) at there show for booking on the date on the outside of the bag.

... Basically a Book to Look!

1. What is a "Theme Show" for April Open House?

A theme show for April Open House is a special event where we showcase products and recipes centered around a specific theme. This allows you to learn more about our products while also having fun and getting inspired.

2. When and where will the "Theme Show" for April Open House take place?

The "Theme Show" for April Open House will take place on April 15th at our Pampered Chef showroom. You can also host your own theme show at your home or a friend's home on any date that works for you.

3. Can I attend the "Theme Show" for April Open House without making a purchase?

Yes, you are welcome to attend the "Theme Show" for April Open House without making a purchase. However, we do offer exclusive discounts and promotions for attendees, so it's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

4. What is the benefit of hosting a "Theme Show" for April Open House?

Hosting a "Theme Show" for April Open House is a great way to earn free and discounted products. You will also have the opportunity to share your love for Pampered Chef with your friends and family and introduce them to our amazing products.

5. Can I choose the theme for the "Theme Show" for April Open House?

Yes, you can choose the theme for your own theme show. Our current themes for April Open House are "Spring into Savings" and "Easter Brunch", but you are welcome to choose a different theme that fits your preferences and interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • baychef