• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Host Profitable Fundraisers for Relay for Life | Tips & Resources

In summary, Kristi shared forms and notes from her meeting with the chairperson of Relay for Life. She made 43 packets with information about PC and gave them out to people who were interested in doing a fundraiser. She is also doing a catalog fundraiser this year.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! Well I got back from the Relay for Life chairperson meeting and it went very well. I had NO idea how many people would be there or how many would even be interested. So I made 43 packets and inside each packet were one catalog, 5 order sheets (Pre-cut), 1 full sheet to make copies and a magnet business card. On the outside of the envelope I made a letter (much is from Nancy Jo Ryan, other is from me) that corresponded with Relay and I stapled it to the manilla envelope.

When I introduced myself, I passed out Scott's flyer on why they should choose PC as a fundraiser and a profit breakdown sheet. The one woman who invited me is already doing a fundraiser with me for Relay so I'm hoping to AT LEAST get one more.

I handed out 15 packets to people who are interested in doing a fundraiser all within this week until the beginning of April! Could you imagine, 15 fundraisers ALL at once? I'm going to do my darndest on getting these going but the meeting was so quick that I didnt' get ANY of their information. :(

The way I look at is if they want to do a fundraiser, I want them to be excited and not drag their feet. I also look at as if they don't do anything with it, at least they have my contact information for the future!!!:D I've attached everything you need to do one yourself!!!

Attachments

• Relay for Life Team Members.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 435
  • Outside Order Form-Kristi.doc
    41 KB · Views: 345
  • Why choose a fundraiser featuring products from TPC.doc
    664 KB · Views: 383
  • FUNDRAISER PROFIT BREAKDOWN-RLF.doc
    30 KB · Views: 464
Thanks so much Kristi for the update of your meeting and for sharing your forms and notes with us! I wish you nothing but success!

Thanks Harriet!!!:D

Cool stuff! I have a team captain's meeting that I'm going to on Monday, so I'm hoping to have a lot of good stuff. I did a catalog fundraiser last year for one team, but the coordinator asked me to bring pictures! I don't have ANY PC pictures! I'll have to be SURE to take pics this year...SO, how long did they let you talk, and what did you say?

I talked for like 3 minutes!:eek: They had so much material to cover so my time was very limited. I told them that I was there to help raise funds and to also offer a PC fundraiser to help them. After the meeting was over, I went up to each team and asked them if they would like a packet. I also told them to call me this week to let me know how many more catalogs they'll need and their team name for the website.

I can't wait to see how it turns out! Even if I get one more fundraiser, I'll be stoked!:D

Good Luck Kim! Let us know how it goes!

Thanks! My goal is to help raise over $1000 for ACS. Between Relay for life, my own HWC fundraiser, and the pink products, I think I can do it!

Wow, what inspirations!
I am doing this for the first time this year, and am hoping for success!

What is the first step to hosting a successful fundraiser for Relay for Life?

The first step to hosting a successful fundraiser for Relay for Life is to choose a date and location. Make sure to select a date that is not already occupied by other events and a location that is easily accessible for attendees.

How can I promote my fundraiser to attract more participants?

To promote your fundraiser, utilize social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to spread the word. You can also create flyers and posters to hang up in local businesses and community centers. Additionally, reach out to your personal network and ask them to share the event with their friends and family.

What types of fundraising activities are most successful for Relay for Life?

Some successful fundraising activities for Relay for Life include bake sales, raffles, silent auctions, and donation drives. You can also consider organizing a themed event or partnering with a local restaurant for a percentage night.

How can I keep my fundraising event organized and on track?

To keep your event organized, create a detailed timeline and delegate tasks to different team members. Make sure to communicate regularly with your team and have a designated person in charge of keeping track of donations and expenses.

Are there any resources available to help with planning a Relay for Life fundraiser?

Yes, there are many resources available to help with planning a Relay for Life fundraiser. Pampered Chef offers a fundraising toolkit with tips, templates, and resources to make your event a success. Additionally, you can reach out to your local Relay for Life chapter for support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
Replies
Views
3girls
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies