• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Recipes with Cool n Serve Customers: Eggs & Dips

Cool & Serve. Toss cooked and shredded chicken with salsa verde, corn, black beans, and cheese in the dish and chill until ready to serve in tortillas. In summary, some recipe ideas to share with customers who have a Cool & Serve include layered taco dip, strawberry cheesecake trifle, Greek yogurt and fruit parfait, cold pasta salad, chilled soba noodle salad, cold spinach and artichoke dip, chilled watermelon and feta salad, cold cucumber and dill dip, chilled shrimp cocktail, and cold salsa verde chicken wraps. The Cool & Serve is a versatile and convenient tool for keeping dishes chilled and fresh for any occasion.
amysue80
What recipes are you all sharing with your cool n serve customers? I like to share at least a few and the eggs are already in the catalog...dips?? Not sure. Thanks in advance. Amy

I have not tried this but here is one. Lots of details are omitted but the general idea is a good one I think:

The Pampered Chef ® Chicken Pasta Salad

• 1 box of Bowtie pasta - cook, drain and place in Collapsible Bowl
• 1 lb. of boneless skinless chicken – cook in DCB
• Italian Seasoning - Adjustable Measuring spoon
• 1 head of fresh garlic - Press, Peeler, Slicer
• 1 8 oz Sour Cream
• 1 C Mayonnaise – Measure All Cups
• 2 fresh ears of corn - Kernel Cutter
• ½ C sliced celery - Mandolin
• 1 can of WHOLE black olives - Can opener, drainer, Egg-Slicer
• 1 onion - Food Chopper
• 1 package of bacon - Small Stone and Cutting Board & Knife
• small block of cheddar cheese - Rotary Grater

Cook 1 box of Bowtie pasta and put in Collapsible Bowl.
Put 1 lb. of boneless skinless chicken in the Deep Covered Baker. Add Italian Seasoning and several cloves of garlic to chicken. Cook chicken in the Deep Covered Baker for 15 minutes.
Add 8 oz Sour Cream or Plain Yogurt and 1 C Mayonnaise with Measure All Cups to the pasta and mix in.
Prepare toppings and put in Cool and Serve.
2 fresh ears of corn cut with Kernel Cutter. 1 C sliced celery, or carrots, and/or green onions.
Slice black olives.
1/2 package of cooked bacon cut small with Cutting Board & Santoku Knife.
Cut up cooked chicken with Salad Chopper and put in Cool and Serve.
Use Rotary Grater to grate a small block of cheddar cheese over the pasta and serve!​

Some ideas for recipes to share with customers who have a Cool & Serve include:1. Layered Taco Dip - This recipe is perfect for using the Cool & Serve as a serving dish. Simply layer refried beans, sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese, and your favorite taco toppings in the dish and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.2. Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle - Use the Cool & Serve to create individual servings of this delicious dessert. Layer crumbled graham crackers, cream cheese mixture, and sliced strawberries in the dish and chill for a refreshing and easy dessert.3. Greek Yogurt and Fruit Parfait - This healthy and customizable breakfast or snack is perfect for using the Cool & Serve. Layer Greek yogurt, granola, and your favorite fruits in the dish and chill until ready to eat.4. Cold Pasta Salad - The Cool & Serve is great for keeping pasta salad chilled for outdoor picnics or potlucks. Simply mix cooked pasta, veggies, and dressing in the dish and chill until ready to serve.5. Chilled Soba Noodle Salad - This refreshing and flavorful salad is perfect for using the Cool & Serve. Cook and cool soba noodles, then toss with a soy sauce and sesame oil dressing, sliced veggies, and chopped peanuts in the dish and chill until ready to eat.6. Cold Spinach and Artichoke Dip - Serve this classic party dip in the Cool & Serve to keep it chilled and fresh. Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, spinach, artichokes, and cheese in the dish and chill until ready to serve with crackers or chips.7. Chilled Watermelon and Feta Salad - This unique and refreshing salad is perfect for summer gatherings. Use the Cool & Serve to mix together watermelon, feta cheese, mint, and a balsamic glaze and chill until ready to serve.8. Cold Cucumber and Dill Dip - This creamy and refreshing dip is perfect for using the Cool & Serve. Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, chopped cucumber, dill, and garlic in the dish and chill until ready to serve with veggies or crackers.9. Chilled Shrimp Cocktail - Serve this classic appetizer in the Cool & Serve for a stylish presentation. Arrange cooked shrimp on top of a bed of ice in the dish and serve with cocktail sauce and lemon wedges.10. Cold Salsa Verde Chicken Wraps - These flavorful and easy wraps are perfect for

Hi Amy,As a pampered chef consultant, I have found that my customers love simple and delicious recipes that can be made using the cool n serve products. One of my go-to recipes is a refreshing fruit salsa, which is perfect for dipping with the cool n serve bowls. I also like to share a recipe for homemade hummus, which can be served in the cool n serve mini bowls with some pita chips for a tasty and healthy snack. Another crowd-pleaser is a creamy ranch dip, which can be made using the cool n serve pitcher and served with fresh veggies. I hope these ideas inspire you to get creative with your cool n serve products! Happy cooking!

Hi Amy,I love sharing recipes with my Cool & Serve customers! One of my favorites is the Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppyseed Dressing. It's perfect for summertime gatherings and the Cool & Serve keeps it chilled and fresh. Another popular one is the Mediterranean Layer Dip - it's a delicious and healthy option for parties or snacks. And for a sweet treat, the Cool & Serve is great for keeping ice cream and other frozen desserts cold during hot summer days. Let me know if you'd like me to share these recipes with you and your customers! Happy cooking!Best,

Related to Share Recipes with Cool n Serve Customers: Eggs & Dips

1. How do I store dips in the Cool n Serve container?

To store dips in the Cool n Serve container, make sure the container is clean and dry before adding the dip. Then, cover the container with the lid and place it in the refrigerator. The Cool n Serve container will keep your dips chilled and fresh until you are ready to serve them.

2. Can I use the Cool n Serve container to transport deviled eggs?

Yes, the Cool n Serve container is perfect for transporting deviled eggs. Simply place the eggs in the container, making sure they are arranged in a single layer. Secure the lid and you are ready to go! The Cool n Serve container will keep your deviled eggs chilled and safe during transport.

3. How do I clean the Cool n Serve container after using it for dips?

The Cool n Serve container is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water. Make sure to dry the container thoroughly before storing it.

4. Can I use the Cool n Serve container for hot dips?

No, the Cool n Serve container is not designed for hot dips. It is only meant to keep cold dips chilled. Using it for hot dips can cause damage to the container and may compromise the safety of your food.

5. How long can I keep dips in the Cool n Serve container?

The Cool n Serve container can keep dips chilled for up to 2 hours. After that, it is recommended to either consume or refrigerate the dip. This ensures the safety and freshness of your food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • sherri lynn
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies