• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Sort of Invitation Have You All Used for Fundraisers? the One

In summary, the best type of invitation for a Pampered Chef fundraiser is one that is personalized and includes all necessary details. You can design your own invitation using customizable templates provided by Pampered Chef. The invitations should be addressed to specific individuals or groups and can also include a host's name. It is recommended to send out invitations at least two weeks in advance, but for larger events, it may be beneficial to send them out earlier.
ihavethetools
What sort of invitation have you all used for fundraisers?
The one fundraiser I've done I've taken a brightly colored address label and printed that the show is a fund raiser to help with the person raising the funds. Then just put it over the part of the invitation underneath the area underneath the date and time.

I'm open to ideas as I put it together today.

Thanks,
Kris

I've never done an actual invite, but I would just do same as you would for a show on full sheet of paper, except, put on there something to the effect of.............

By your coming to this show and making a purchase you are helping XYZ be able to make an AWESOME donation to AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY or whatever the case might be and if they are doing it for something specific put that in there also (Like Breast Cancer research).

When I do my thank you notes I always put your order helped XYZ donate $ to the American Cancer Society or whatever the $ went to.

HTH,

Lisa

Great! simple and well done!
thanks!

I think I'm kind of nervous because this is my first fund raiser from a 'cold' contact, someone I didnt' know before. But we are quickly becoming friends, and I just don't want to mess up. :eek:

Kris

1. What type of invitation is best for a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The type of invitation that works best for a Pampered Chef fundraiser is one that is personalized and includes all the necessary details such as the date, time, location, and contact information. You can use physical invitations, e-invites, or social media to spread the word about your fundraiser.

2. Can I design my own invitation for the fundraiser?

Yes, you can design your own invitation for the fundraiser. Pampered Chef provides customizable invitation templates that you can use to create a personalized invitation for your event. You can also add your own images and text to make it more unique.

3. How should I address the invitations for the fundraiser?

You should address the invitations for the fundraiser to the specific individuals or groups that you want to invite. This can include family, friends, coworkers, or members of a specific organization. You can also address it to a broader audience, such as "To All Our Valued Supporters."

4. Can I include a host's name on the invitation?

Yes, you can include a host's name on the invitation. If you have a specific person or group hosting the fundraiser, it is a good idea to include their name on the invitation. This adds a personal touch and may encourage more people to attend.

5. Is there a recommended timeline for sending out invitations for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

It is recommended to send out invitations for a Pampered Chef fundraiser at least two weeks in advance. This will give your guests enough time to plan and RSVP. However, if you are planning a larger event, it may be beneficial to send out invitations earlier to allow for more time for guests to respond.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ihavethetools
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • Elaine C