• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Open House: Cinco de Mayo Theme and Demo Ideas

In summary, for a Cinco de Mayo themed fundraiser open house, you could serve traditional Mexican dishes such as tacos, quesadillas, and enchiladas. For the demo portion, consider interactive and festive options like making fresh guacamole or demonstrating how to make margaritas. Incorporate elements of your cause into the event to make it engaging and memorable for guests.
Chef Ritz
I have a fundraiser open house scheduled for May 5th. They sent out over 100 invitations. They want me to do a demo also. I was thinking of doing a Cinco de Mayo theme, what would you serve and any suggestions on what to demo, this is my first fundraiser and I am extremely nervous any help would be appreciated!:confused:

For a Cinco de Mayo themed fundraiser open house, you could serve some traditional Mexican dishes such as tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas, nachos, and burritos. You could also offer some lighter snacks like chips and salsa, guacamole, and fresh fruit. For drinks, you can offer margaritas, Mexican-style beers, or even aguas frescas (fruit waters). For the demo portion of the fundraiser, there are a few ideas you can explore. You could do a cooking demonstration and show guests how to make one of the dishes you'll be serving. You could also do an art or craft activity, such as having guests create their own pinata or make paper maracas. You could also host a tequila tasting and discuss the different types of tequilas available. Whatever you decide to do, it should be fun and engaging for your guests!

First of all, congratulations on hosting your first fundraiser! It's completely normal to feel nervous, but remember that this is a great opportunity to showcase your skills and raise money for a good cause.For a Cinco de Mayo theme, you could serve traditional Mexican dishes such as tacos, quesadillas, and enchiladas. You could also include some fun and festive options like a build-your-own nacho bar or churros for dessert.As for the demo, consider something interactive and attention-grabbing, like making fresh guacamole or salsa from scratch. You could also demonstrate how to make margaritas or other popular Mexican drinks. This will not only engage your guests, but it will also give them a taste of what they can expect at the event.Don't forget to also incorporate some elements of your cause into the event. For example, if you are raising money for a charity that helps children, you could have a piñata for the kids to enjoy.Overall, the key to a successful fundraiser is to make it fun, engaging, and memorable for your guests. Good luck with your event!

What is a Fundraiser Open House?

A Fundraiser Open House is an event organized by Pampered Chef consultants to raise money for a cause or organization. It is a fun and interactive way for guests to learn about our products while supporting a good cause.

How do I host a Fundraiser Open House?

Hosting a Fundraiser Open House is simple! All you need to do is contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the event. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and guide you through the process.

Do I need to pay for anything to host a Fundraiser Open House?

No, hosting a Fundraiser Open House is completely free! Our consultants will provide all the materials and products needed for the event. All you need to do is invite your friends and family to attend.

What types of products will be featured at the Fundraiser Open House?

We will showcase a variety of our popular kitchen and cooking products at the Fundraiser Open House. From cookware to kitchen gadgets, there will be something for everyone to enjoy.

How much money can be raised through a Fundraiser Open House?

The amount of money raised at a Fundraiser Open House depends on the number of guests and their purchases. Our consultants will work with you to set a fundraising goal and help you reach it through the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefnene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • gkpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • Jolie_Paradoxe