• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinco De Mayo Specials - Anyone Doing Them?

click here: Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa RecipeThanks for the recipe! I have a show on Saturday and I'm looking for something to demo. I'm thinking about making the quesadilla cups with the nectarine salsa.
bakinwithbacon
Gold Member
Just wondereing if any one is doing a Cinco De Mayo special or had any ideas for one!

Thanks

I'm doing a sort of Cinco De Mayo theme show on May 5th. Gonna make a couple mexican dishes (Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa and Chicken Enchilada Pizza) and serve Itty Bitty Bevs virgin margaritas. My hostess is decorating with a Mexican theme.

I am doing a mojito and salsa night and since it is a show I am doing the 30 minute chicken in the DCB.

You can make it a Pinko de Mayo show-HWC fundraiser (or just a show but collect donations for ACS that you can then submit to PC), sell pink products, make pink food, everyone wears pink, etc.

I am doing a Margarita & Fajita party on May 5th - going to be my first show! I plan on going to the party store and buying some Mexican props. I think Margarita parties are going to be one of my featured themes all summer as well so I should get my money's worth out of them :)I am also going to make Salsa with the MFP - love that thing!!

ChefPeg said:
I'm doing a sort of Cinco De Mayo theme show on May 5th. Gonna make a couple mexican dishes (Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa and Chicken Enchilada Pizza) and serve Itty Bitty Bevs virgin margaritas. My hostess is decorating with a Mexican theme.
Is this recipe listed anywhere on here so I can cut and paste and not have to re-type the whole thing?

Thank you! Got a show Tues. night and my host is going all out w/a Mexican theme. All I have to demo. is the Nectarine Salsa; she is looking forward to making everything herself! She was a little late getting the guest list to me due to being on a cruise, but all the invitations are in the mail (via me) and tonight everyone will get an e-mail invitation and Monday a Post Calls reminder from me. We have know each other for awhile, been to alot of crops and card classes w/her and she has a beautiful house and lots of friends. Could be a nice party.:)

What are the Cinco De Mayo specials offered by Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we are excited to offer a variety of specials for Cinco De Mayo! Our specials include discounted prices on our Mexican-themed kitchen tools, exclusive recipes for Mexican dishes, and special bundles featuring our top-selling products for creating delicious Mexican-inspired meals.

Can I still order these specials after Cinco De Mayo?

Absolutely! While our Cinco De Mayo specials are only available for a limited time, you can still order them after the holiday. However, we recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure availability and timely delivery.

Are these specials available in stores or only online?

All of our Cinco De Mayo specials are available online only. This allows us to offer a wider variety of products and ensure availability for our customers. Plus, you can conveniently shop from the comfort of your own home!

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to take advantage of these specials?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase our Cinco De Mayo specials. They are available to all customers, whether you are a consultant or not. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant and receiving discounts on future purchases, we would love to have you join our team!

Can I use other discounts or promotions on these specials?

Our Cinco De Mayo specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or apply any available credits towards your purchase. Contact your consultant for more information on using credits and Host Rewards on your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • chefnene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies