• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Festive Fun | Happy Cinco de Mayo

In summary, Cinco De Mayo is a Mexican holiday that celebrates the victory of the Mexican army over the French Empire at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. It is a day to honor Mexican heritage and pride, and is typically celebrated with parades, festivals, traditional music and dance performances, and delicious Mexican food and drinks. Some popular traditional dishes include tacos, enchiladas, tamales, and guacamole, and margaritas and Mexican beer are commonly enjoyed. Special traditions associated with the holiday include breaking piñatas and wearing traditional Mexican clothing. For those looking to incorporate Cinco De Mayo into their cooking, products from Pampered Chef such as the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok
RMDave
Gold Member
Happy Cinco de Mayo to all, and to all a good night.

BUMP -> because its still Cinco de Mayo!

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!!

I think it's so sweet everyone wants to celebrate my Mom's birthday! They had a special lunch for her at work. Of course, she lives on the other side of the country, so I had to eat her portion.:sing::D

pampchefsarah said:
I think it's so sweet everyone wants to celebrate my Mom's birthday! They had a special lunch for her at work. Of course, she lives on the other side of the country, so I had to eat her portion.:sing::D

LOL wonderful.

My partner and my anniversary was July 4. I always thought the country celebrated with us via picnics and fireworks.

What is Cinco De Mayo and why is it celebrated?

Cinco De Mayo, also known as the "Fifth of May", is a Mexican holiday that commemorates the Mexican army's victory over the French Empire at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. It is celebrated to honor Mexican heritage and pride.

How is Cinco De Mayo celebrated?

Cinco De Mayo is typically celebrated with parades, festivals, traditional Mexican music and dance performances, and delicious Mexican food and drinks. Many people also decorate their homes and streets with traditional Mexican decorations.

What are some traditional foods and drinks to enjoy on Cinco De Mayo?

Some popular traditional dishes to enjoy on Cinco De Mayo include tacos, enchiladas, tamales, and guacamole. For drinks, margaritas and Mexican beer are often enjoyed. It is also common to have a variety of salsas and dips to accompany the food.

Are there any special traditions or customs associated with Cinco De Mayo?

One traditional custom is the breaking of the piñata, a colorful paper mache figure filled with candies and treats. It is also common for people to wear traditional Mexican clothing, such as sombreros and ponchos, and to participate in traditional dances, such as the Jarabe Tapatio.

How can I incorporate Cinco De Mayo into my cooking with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for cooking traditional Mexican dishes and drinks. Our Quick Cooker and Rockcrok Collection are great for making dishes like tamales and enchiladas, while our Mix 'N Chop and Garlic Press are perfect for creating delicious salsas and dips. Also, don't forget about our Margarita Maker for the perfect Cinco De Mayo cocktail!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefnene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • gkpamperedchef