• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinco De Mayo Pampered Chef & Toy Party: A Fun Combo Invite

In summary, the couple is doing a combined toy and PC party and they are including alcohol as a part of the festivities. They are also suggesting some fun and unusual party ideas.
speedychef
I have a good friend that really wants to do a toy party, IF you know what I mean! And I keep telling her she should have a PC party. Well, we're doing a combo, and I have been getting a lot of crap from everyone I know, but I don't care. I'm doing it for fun more than anything, but I thought I'd share our Cinco De Mayo invite anyhow!

Attachments

• toy party2.doc
    95.5 KB · Views: 572
I love the rhyming of it! very cute... I'd attend :)

I am actually doing the same thing, everyone loved the idea lol but no one really complained about it.

You do realize that you'll have to share "adult" tips for tools, right?

Here's one that I got from a guest at one of my shows. Take the Baster and a bowl of chocolate pudding and head into the boudoir with your lover.... (Use your imagination). She said that she gives basters and a case of pudding cups for bridal shower gifts. :D

LOL! I was thinking the EAD for Cool Whip...And the SA small bowls/caddy with Cool & Creamy chocolate fondue and strawberries to feed one another. Maybe the silicone basting brush to brush the fondue...places!

Very cute! I would go. The line about alcohol and the toys being there to please me made me crack up :)

chefann said:
You do realize that you'll have to share "adult" tips for tools, right?

Here's one that I got from a guest at one of my shows. Take the Baster and a bowl of chocolate pudding and head into the boudoir with your lover.... (Use your imagination). She said that she gives basters and a case of pudding cups for bridal shower gifts. :D

You could even make pudding or chocolate sauce and put it in the silicone brush with bottle!

oh, oh- serve Sangria in the Trifle Bowl (equal parts Sprite and cheap red wine, float lime, lemon, and orange on top) then bake 2 cakes in a classic batter bowl or use the prep bowls to make b00bie cakes!! Ice with or without bikini top using deco bottles!! woohoo! Or let guests decorate adult shaped cookies with the bottles. ...I better stop :p

cmdtrgd said:
You could even make pudding or chocolate sauce and put it in the silicone brush with bottle!
That is PURE GENIUS! I LOVE IT! I'm sure they will, too!

And we did contemplate the boobie cakes...especially since it's Help Whip Cancer Month, I thought it could be a good tie-in. Since it's a couples party, though, I figured I couldn't leave the man parts out...though I don't know that I WANT to make one of THOSE! Ooh the bread tube just came to mind...

I sell adult themed products as well, and I know they have a cake pan out there. That would be SUPER cute. lol. The ladies always get a kick out of that!

I did a joint party with a passion parties consultant and between the both of us we sold over $1000 worth of product. I did like a 15-20 minute demo and she did a 20 minute demo. We only had about 9 people there so we did pretty darn good. Go for it. Just make sure they know they are coming for both.

WOW, tiffany! I was kind of doing it for giggles, I don't get the feeling the host is a PC junkie like some, but now I have hope!!

I know someone who sells Toys and PC at all her shows (she is a consultant for both)

She always demonstrates by saying something like this

"After you cook your meal with the PC products, you can then use these items (toys) to do some cooking in the bedroom"

The guest love it and spend lots of money on both..

speedychef said:
That is PURE GENIUS! I LOVE IT! I'm sure they will, too!

And we did contemplate the boobie cakes...especially since it's Help Whip Cancer Month, I thought it could be a good tie-in. Since it's a couples party, though, I figured I couldn't leave the man parts out...though I don't know that I WANT to make one of THOSE! Ooh the bread tube just came to mind...
My hair stylist calls bread from the Bread Tube "Peni$ Bread." Because it frequently comes out one end and bulges to look like... well... you know.

Something I found out by accident - do you have the cookie press? There is a disc for an umbrella design, but if the cookies puff up enough and you turn it upside down, it looks much like a part of the male anatomy. I started making cookies when I first got my cookie press and my husband pointed this out to me. So you could make some "umbrella" cookies that would give everyone a laugh.

That is great...I also sell Pure Romance but have never combined the parties. I just got some awesome ideas here. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing!

I thought you did a wonderful job one the invite. I think having a pc & toy party is a good idea. Because the women will get some drinks and get silly. Tracy

Those of you that sell both - just know that it's in the PC guide that you cannot sell PC and another product at the same show......you can sell both, and you can do a combined show w/ another consultant, but just not in your own combined show. (does that make sense?)

ChefBeckyD said:
Those of you that sell both - just know that it's in the PC guide that you cannot sell PC and another product at the same show......you can sell both, and you can do a combined show w/ another consultant, but just not in your own combined show. (does that make sense?)

Silly me, I knew that cause its the same with Pure Romance. I guess I spoke before my mind started thinking. :D Sorry, got too excited because you all went in the direction of my other business. I would love to combine these parties but I obviously would have my Pure Romance face on that night..The ladies do get silly and they do tend to drink and when this occurs money is usually no object for them. They relax and have a ton of fun and you know the funny thing is most of their partners dont complain how much they spend and if the lady seduces him before hand with her cooking with the fantastic Pampered Chef items she bought as well then he could have the best of both worlds and we wouldnt get complaints about how much we just happen to spend!!!

Ok....I'm not even touching this thread!! :p

The EAD IS great for Cool Whip! ;)

lisacb77 said:
The EAD IS great for Cool Whip! ;)
Do we want to know why you know this!? :p :eek:

Nope!! :):)

I am loving this thread! I have always wanted to have a TOY show. My husband thinks I'm nuts but I know he really wants me to buy some things also.:D I would love to do a show with another consultant and maybe host for each other. I get toys, she gets cookware! Sounds like a good deal to me! If I only knew a GOOD rep for a passion party in my area...:(

This is hilarious. I just told my DH that I wanted to host a toy party because I am tired of hosting the same old home interior type shows....
hahahha then I find this thread.

I've hosted plenty of toy parties and think that a PC/toy party would be great! You could cook those boobies and then instead of doing a chicken bistro twist....just use the dough and fill it and form it into two balls and the ummmm ....shaft? Or you could fill it with whatever...I like to fill with pepperoni and pizza toppings then heat up pizza sauce on the side. You guys have some great ideas. Lots of my friends won't have those parties so they all came to me and said that I should have one. I had one and have had more after that. I guess when they need something....they just ask me to have the party! lol My husband doesn't mind and some of their's do.

Have you heard the "x-rated" version of the can opener demo? It's hilarious! I'll have to do some searching to find it and get back, unless someone else can post it first.

janezapchef said:
Have you heard the "x-rated" version of the can opener demo? It's hilarious! I'll have to do some searching to find it and get back, unless someone else can post it first.

Ohh... I wanna know! Let's hope you can find it! :D

found itHere it is...
* Smooth-Edge Can Opener (thanks to Kathy Gilmore for this one from her Kitchen Show Live demo at Conference)
"Okay, this is the ‘adults only’ portion of my show -- close your ears if you don’t want to here it. Place the can opener in the HORIZONTAL POSITION over the can, OPEN THE ‘LEGS’, BUMP IT UP to the can, GIVE IT A LITTLE SQUEEZE, turn around until you FEEL THE RELEASE OF PRESSURE, then LIFT OFF the lid using the little pincher on the side"

naughty cakesI have made a male anatomy cake (yes I have one of those pans) and it is fun doing it...I have gone so far to make an ice cream cake that way. Just make sure IF you do it that way you give plenty of chill time last time mine was done in rush and it had quite the puddle :eek: lets just say it made a great joke! ;)

It has also become a custom to bring naughty pasta...we have a little too much fun hosting these parties hehehe

I have always thought about trying to find someone who sells those toys and do a combined show titled Fun With Food

Man, for those that are wanting to co-host one of these parties, I wished I was in your neck of the woods! I also sell Pure Romance and just love this idea! Any of you that are serious about co-hosting one of these parties I can get in you in touch with a consultant in your area. Let me know if you are interested.....

If anyone in the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex wants to co-host with me I would love to talk with you. I will do the "adult" side of the party and you can do the Pampered Chef side! They really are lots of fun!

What is a Cinco De Mayo Pampered Chef & Toy Party?

A Cinco De Mayo Pampered Chef & Toy Party is a fun combination event where guests can enjoy both delicious Mexican-inspired food from Pampered Chef and a chance to browse and purchase adult toys.

How does a Cinco De Mayo Pampered Chef & Toy Party work?

The host will provide a selection of Pampered Chef products for guests to sample and purchase, while a representative from an adult toy company will have a display of products for guests to browse and purchase discreetly.

Is this type of party appropriate for all ages?

No, this party is meant for adults only as it involves the sale and display of adult toys.

Do I have to purchase anything at the party?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at the party. Guests are welcome to browse and sample products, but are not required to make any purchases.

Is there a dress code for the party?

There is no specific dress code for the party, but guests may want to dress in a festive, Cinco De Mayo-inspired outfit if they choose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gkpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • pchefmartha
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
  • LindaK