• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Fiesta: A Unique Cinco de Mayo Celebration

In summary, the flyer looks great and has great content. The Margarita pie sounds interesting and the sombrero hat is a great idea.
LindaK
I know that there are Fiesta Themes out there, but this is the first one I've put together and thought I'd share it with you. It could be promoted for May 5th shows as well (Cinco De Mayo)!

Attachments

• Fiesta Flyer & Recipes.doc
    332.5 KB · Views: 569
  • Fiesta Invitation Back.doc
    78 KB · Views: 391
  • Fiesta Invitation Front.doc
    571.5 KB · Views: 371
I like your invites, they look very nice. Here's a mexican flyer I did as well.

The margarita pie sounds interesting - where did you get the recipe for that?

-h

(p.s. I used Mandingo and Pixie fonts from http://www.fontface.com/fonts/m.html - I don't know how if the fonts go through :confused: )

Attachments

• theme mexican fiesta.doc
    104 KB · Views: 657
Great Flyer!These are great. I like the idea of Margarita's in the quick stir. But, do you add the 7-up and beer after the tequila with the margarita mix? Does the plunging make it fizz up?

I've gotten all of these recipes here or on the Pampered Chef web site. I'm not comfortable enough yet to use other recipes that haven't been tried with PC products....I'll grow out of that I'm sure.

Your flyer looks great! Thanks for sharing it, I might have to "borrow" some of it...if it's ok with you...?

The Margarita does fiz, but not too bad.

The the layouts and contents of the theme flyer are what gets attention when people flip through my theme show book. Especially with the fun facts about Mexico and the music...people like shows that really feel like parties...they want to have fun.

Also, I have a sombrero ($1.79 at party supply place) for atmosphere and then after the recipe, I turn it over and it has long ribbons coming out of it. On one end the ribbon is attached to a card that has a product or discount. For those who want to book their own show they get to pull a ribbon and that will be the gift they receive at their show!

Last edited:
the sombrero hat is such a cute idea...i really like that!! keep up the good creativity!!

1. What is included in the "Create a Fiesta" set?

The "Create a Fiesta" set includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware specifically designed for creating a unique Cinco de Mayo celebration. It includes items such as a tortilla press, salsa maker, margarita glasses, and more.

2. Are the items in the "Create a Fiesta" set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the "Create a Fiesta" set are dishwasher safe, making clean up after your fiesta a breeze.

3. Can I use the "Create a Fiesta" set for other types of parties besides Cinco de Mayo?

Absolutely! While the set is designed for a Cinco de Mayo celebration, the items can be used for any type of party or gathering. The colorful and festive designs make them perfect for any occasion.

4. Is there a recipe book included with the "Create a Fiesta" set?

Yes, the set comes with a recipe book filled with delicious and authentic Mexican recipes to help you create the ultimate fiesta experience.

5. Are the items in the "Create a Fiesta" set made of high-quality materials?

Yes, all of the items in the "Create a Fiesta" set are made with high-quality materials that are built to last. They are also backed by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gkpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • pchefmartha
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
Replies