• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I host a successful fundraiser catalog show?

In summary, Rita suggests that the host offer an incentive for the highest sales, print out a special for the month of the show, supply the following information, but edit it for the fundraiser, and give plenty of catalogs.
SusanBP0129
Hi!
I have an October host who is a member of the Ladies Auxiliary of the local volunteer fire dept. I was telling her about her fundraiser & she wants to do it! I am THRILLED but CLUELESS. LOL
I am only in SS2 - have never done a Fundraiser - so ANY SUGGESTIONS are greatly appreciated. She wants it to be a Catalog Show. Do I just give her catalogs & order forms like a regular catalog show??
Then what?? I am going onto CC to do some research, but I always find you guys much more helpful!!
TIA!
-Sue :)

Last edited:
Yes, I believe that is it. I have only done 1 fundrasier before, and just got a phone call for another one. Someone I met at the fair. The cheerleaders are looking for a way to raise money to go to competion she is going to pitch the idea to the coach tonight at the meeting. I hope the coach likes the idea.

Thanks Brooke! Hope your fundraiser pans out tonight!! :)

FundraisersI have done several succesful fundraisers. Here are some tips I suggest.

1) Write out a brief statement of who having it (amd what is thier mission) and what the funds will be used for,dates of the show.

2) I print off a copy of the guest Special for the month that it is held (small scale) and let them know it is FREE w/ $60 purchase. I also copy the host specials for the following month and mention that for every show booked that their organization will recieve a kickback. (I usually don't mention that it is $3/ per show- not much of an insentive in my view)

I also supply the folling info, but edit it for fundraiser so people can take it placrs and drop it off or take it to work,Thank you for your Pampered Chef order! You may use the outside order form and return it to______________________, contact me directly with your order, or use my website www.pamperedchef.biz/ritakey (go to OUR PRODUCTS, click HOW TO ORDER and then enter HOSTS NAME to ensure she/he receives credit). I take all major credit and debit cards to simplify your ordering process. Orders and payment will be due on ___________________________
Please note that all Round Up for the Hungry will be donated to food pantries in your local area. Rounding your order up to the nearest dollar makes a big change with your spare change.
Hosting a show is a great way to earn lots of great products on your wish list. Contact me for more details or visit my website for more info.
Thank you and Happy Cooking!
Rita Key Pampered Chef Future Director
(608) 313-0004 or (608) 295-2579 cell
www.pamperedchef.biz/ritakey

3) I offer an incentive for the highest sales over $500. I give a $20 gift certificate for PC to be used through me. 2nd Prize a $15 gift certificate, and 3rd a$5 g/c . For schools age kid organizations I use Toys R US gift certificate and a Culvers Sundae Certificate.

Be sure to order plenty of catalogs, and I usually give 2.
If you have a website I put that on it any place I can. I also give them invitations/or a typed info card for them to send to out of towners. (Give 1 per person and let them make copies,

Good Luck!
Rita

RITA: Thank you for the great info!! :)

What is a fundraiser catalog show?

A fundraiser catalog show is a way for organizations to raise money by selling Pampered Chef products. The organization receives a percentage of the sales as a donation.

How do I set up a fundraiser catalog show?

To set up a fundraiser catalog show, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team. They will provide you with a fundraiser show link and instructions on how to share it with your organization.

What percentage of the sales goes to the organization?

The percentage of sales that goes to the organization varies depending on the type of fundraiser show and the amount of sales. Typically, the organization receives 10-15% of the total sales as a donation.

Can the organization earn free products through the fundraiser catalog show?

Yes, the organization can earn free products through the fundraiser catalog show. This is based on the total sales and can be discussed with your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team.

How long does the fundraiser catalog show last?

The length of the fundraiser catalog show can vary depending on the agreement between the organization and Pampered Chef. Typically, a fundraiser show can last between 2-4 weeks. It is recommended to set a specific end date to create a sense of urgency for sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies