• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking From a Catalog Fundraiser?

M
mzwizard
Hi! I have a gal interested in a fundraiser....I am gathering my info to provide her.

I have a question, if they do a catalog/online fundraiser (she is not local to me) do they still earn the $3 per booking if someone books another catalog/online show?

Or does it have to be a cooking show booking for that to count?

Lorian Rivers
Port Richey, FL

A booking can be a cooking show, catalog show or wedding show. $3 for each booking.

Hi Lorian, thank you for reaching out about a potential fundraiser! I'm happy to help provide you with the information you need. For catalog and online fundraisers, the $3 per booking does still apply as long as the booking is made through your consultant link. It does not have to be a cooking show booking specifically. Let me know if you have any other questions and I would be happy to assist. Best of luck with your fundraiser!

1. How does the booking process work for a catalog fundraiser?

The booking process for a catalog fundraiser typically involves the following steps:

• The organization or individual hosting the fundraiser decides on a catalog or online platform to use.
  • The fundraiser provider supplies the catalog or online platform and promotional materials.
  • The fundraiser host promotes the fundraiser and collects orders from friends, family, and community members.
  • The orders are submitted to the fundraiser provider and products are shipped directly to the customers.
  • The fundraiser host receives a percentage of the sales as a donation for their cause.

2. How much can an organization earn from a catalog fundraiser?

The amount an organization can earn from a catalog fundraiser varies depending on the provider and the products being sold. Generally, organizations can expect to earn between 30-50% of the total sales as a donation.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement for a catalog fundraiser?

Many catalog fundraisers do not have a minimum sales requirement. However, some providers may have a minimum order amount or minimum number of products that need to be sold in order for the fundraiser to be successful. It is important to clarify this with the fundraiser provider before starting the fundraiser.

4. Can multiple catalog/online shows count towards the $3 per booking incentive?

It depends on the specific fundraiser provider's policies. Some may count all bookings towards the incentive, while others may only count cooking show bookings. It is best to confirm with the provider beforehand.

5. What are some tips for promoting a catalog fundraiser?

Some tips for promoting a catalog fundraiser include utilizing social media, sending out email blasts, creating flyers and posters, and reaching out to friends, family, and community members. It may also be helpful to set a specific fundraising goal and share updates on progress towards that goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
susanr613