• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer Online Help....

In summary, there is currently an online fundraiser for HWC items with a start date set for May. However, some people are having trouble finding the items online and the host suggests making sure the show has dates of May 1st to May 31st in order to see the HWC products under "guest specials". Additionally, there is a discussion about setting up a show with the correct start and finish dates in order to access the right guest specials. There is also a question about adding a new large SS bowl to a wedding registry before May 1st, and it is suggested to contact HO for assistance or to wait until the 1st.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have a HWC online fundraiser going on right now......I started it now and sent out info, but the "Show" is dated for May. I have had 2 emails today from people wanting to order HWC items for the fundraiser, but can't find them online.....I just tried my website and I can't find then either.....I would think that w/ it being dated May in the system, the HWC items would be available to order....does anyone know if there is a way to find them?

Make sure that the online show has dates of May 1st to May 31st. I've done this and I'm able to see the HWC products under "guest specials". If you want go to my website /lennhoff and look for a show under Lennhoff and you should see the guest specials as the HWC ones. I suspect that you, like I did in the past, set up the show to start now while online it is accessable prior to the "start" date and the only way to get the right guest specials is for the show to have both start and finish dates in the month that you want the specials for.

Thanks Tasha! You are awesome!

Thanks Tasha! I hadn't gotten this show set up yet, but needed to. I'm sure I would have done it wrong and had problems had I not read this post first! Now I got my rear in gear and set it up, and it's right!

Thanks, Tasha! I am changing mine :)

I had the same problem with a wedding registry. The wedding in in June and she wants the new large SS bowl but it won't let me enter it because it's not available until May 1. Any thoughts on improving that? (I'm not too worried because I can add it in a few weeks, but still.....)

beepampered said:
I had the same problem with a wedding registry. The wedding in in June and she wants the new large SS bowl but it won't let me enter it because it's not available until May 1. Any thoughts on improving that? (I'm not too worried because I can add it in a few weeks, but still.....)

Are you unable to add it to her wishlist or is a customer trying to order her bowl? I'm guessing that it cannot be put on the registry until May 1st. Make sure the dates on the registry are all correct and for June. Maybe call HO and ask after this?

I can't add it to her registry - it can't find the number. I'm too lazy to call HO - it always takes me all day and it's not that important since non of the showers are for another month.

Email HO and ask or just wait until the 1st.

1. What is "Help Whip Cancer Online Help"?

"Help Whip Cancer Online Help" is an annual fundraising campaign organized by Pampered Chef, where a portion of the sales from designated products is donated to the American Cancer Society to support breast cancer research and education programs.

2. How can I participate in "Help Whip Cancer Online Help"?

To participate in the "Help Whip Cancer Online Help" campaign, simply purchase any of the designated products during the specified time period. A portion of the sales will automatically be donated to the American Cancer Society.

3. When does the "Help Whip Cancer Online Help" campaign take place?

The "Help Whip Cancer Online Help" campaign usually takes place during the month of October which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. However, the exact dates may vary each year, so it's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the current campaign dates.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions during the "Help Whip Cancer Online Help" campaign?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions during the "Help Whip Cancer Online Help" campaign. These may include discounts on designated products, bundle deals, or even free shipping. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the current promotions.

5. How much money does Pampered Chef donate to the American Cancer Society through the "Help Whip Cancer Online Help" campaign?

The amount donated to the American Cancer Society through the "Help Whip Cancer Online Help" campaign varies each year. However, since the start of the campaign in 2000, Pampered Chef has donated over $12 million to support breast cancer research and education programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennytodd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • talkintrac