• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Have Multiple Shows in Feb? Benefits for Past Hosts?

In summary, the catalog host can have a show in February. The past host would get the benefit just once. The catalog host will get 6 items at 60% off.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Can one host have more than one show in Feb? I have someone that is doing a catalog show & she wants to break it up into 2 shows. She has enough sales to do that so that isn't a problem. Also, would the past host get benefits on both shows? Never had a host ask me this before. TIA

As far as I understand, there's no limit on how many and when a host can have a show. Not sure about the 2nd question... I actually wondered that myself, so thanks for asking! LOL

I think the past host would get the benefit just once as there was just ONE show booked from hers.

Book her off herself on the first show. Then submit the 2nd show the next day. She'll get an extra 4 items at 60% off. The original host will get 2 items at 60% off on the first show. Did she say why she wants to split them up? It should be more free products to keep them together.

And don't forget to make the two highest priced items as the guest order, they will count towards her show.

wadesgirl said:
Book her off herself on the first show. Then submit the 2nd show the next day. She'll get an extra 4 items at 60% off. The original host will get 2 items at 60% off on the first show. Did she say why she wants to split them up? It should be more free products to keep them together.

And don't forget to make the two highest priced items as the guest order, they will count towards her show.

Seriously - she's doing some sweet stuff for herself!! She'll end up getting 6 items at 60% off (2 per show and 2 for the past host benefit)!!!

redsoxgirl said:
Seriously - she's doing some sweet stuff for herself!! She'll end up getting 6 items at 60% off (2 per show and 2 for the past host benefit)!!!

I know but I was just curious as to why she would split it up - that would be the only benefit.

wadesgirl said:
I know but I was just curious as to why she would split it up - that would be the only benefit.

I was wondering that too. Maybe the 6 at 60% off would come out to a better deal than the FPV?

redsoxgirl said:
I was wondering that too. Maybe the 6 at 60% off would come out to a better deal than the FPV?

It probably would!!!!

I have a catalog host that always books off herself (usually a few months out) and then picks a month where she loves the host special and gets two.

One time she turned in two catalog shows within 1 week of each other but that was a season change and she passed around two sets of catalogs. One group of people ordered on one show, one on the other. She didn't have huge shows, only about $150 and $200 but the customers got what they wanted, she did too, had fun and she did the work so it wasn't bad.

1. How many shows can I host as a consultant for Pampered Chef?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can host multiple shows. There is no limit to the number of shows you can host.

2. Can I host more than one show at the same time?

No, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you cannot host multiple shows at the same time. Each show requires your full attention and presence.

3. Will I earn more rewards if I host multiple shows?

Yes, hosting multiple shows can increase your chances of earning more rewards. The more shows you host, the more opportunities you have to reach higher sales and booking goals.

4. Can I use the same host for multiple shows?

Yes, you can use the same host for multiple shows. However, it is always encouraged to reach out to new hosts and expand your network.

5. How can I manage and keep track of multiple shows?

Pampered Chef has a convenient online system called "My Show Dashboard" where you can manage and keep track of all your shows. You can also use a planner or calendar to stay organized and on top of all your show dates and details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • grgann