• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok- Complicated Question W/ Past Host Benefit

In summary, the past host's order counts towards your guest sales, just not commissionable.Some may say that this is a bad idea because it would only generate $210 in sales for your host.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
Go a question probably for the seasoned consultant.

OK, lets say I have a show 12/1...and there is a booking for a catalog show in feb. The Feb host wants the knife block set. AND the DEC host wants the 7 pc S/S set

we used to be able to do this...

Can I have my past host order the SS set for $190...DOes that mean the Feb host has a $190 show??? so it qualifies as a show and the feb host can order the knife block set at $166.

I realize I get NO comm. But I think it would work... am I correct?

To my knowledge I cannot see that it would not work. Please correct me if I am wrong.

The past host's order counts towards your guest sales, just not commissionable (like you said).

Some may say..WHY do that and make no comm....

my answer would be that I could offer this to my groupies... and they would LOVE me a their consultant. Continue to use & refer me for future business.

I would try to have them pass along a catalog as well to drum up sales.

It's a great booking tool. That month is a great one to point out at shows how it can benefit both the host and future host so much.

confused-smiley-013.gif
In theory, it sounds like it would work. But I'm not sure if they have built in "rules" to prevent it from happening. I tried to do a bogus purchase on an existing Feb show, but the host & past host #'s for Feb are not yet in P3. So it wouldn't let me view the error messages that would have popped up.

If it does work in Feb, HO's reaction would probably be something like this:
blink.gif

I would imagine that they would loose a LOT of money with consultants doing that.

February is typically a good month. They often have specials where you can get anything you want (including sets of cookware) at 60 percent off. They ENCOURAGE hosts to double-dip and book off themselves. They wouldn't do this if that was all that was in the show.

quick related question: This wouldn't make you active for Feb. would it? 'cause it has to be commissionable sales? I ask 'cause i'm having a baby this month and won't be ready to do shows by february... was hoping to get a catalog show booked, but as yet haven't. will just have to rely on individual orders i guess.

Right, it has to be commissionable sales.

If I were you I would point out to her how beneficial it would be for her if she would get some more orders..even just $210 more in orders would put her at the $400 level..and she would get $45 in free STUFF, 2 half price items 20% off anything else that she would order. However if she just goes with the $190 past host order she can get the host special and 15% off of anything else that she orders. But that is all. If you told me that I would work really hard just to get $210 because I LOVE FREE STUFF.

Just a thought.

What is the "Ok- Complicated Question W/ Past Host Benefit"?

The "Ok- Complicated Question W/ Past Host Benefit" is a special offer available to past Pampered Chef hosts. It allows them to earn additional benefits when they host another party or event with Pampered Chef.

Who is eligible for the "Ok- Complicated Question W/ Past Host Benefit"?

Any past Pampered Chef host who has hosted a party or event within the last 12 months is eligible for the "Ok- Complicated Question W/ Past Host Benefit". This includes both in-person and virtual events.

What are the benefits of the "Ok- Complicated Question W/ Past Host Benefit"?

The benefits of the "Ok- Complicated Question W/ Past Host Benefit" include additional free and discounted products, as well as potential exclusive offers and discounts. These benefits are in addition to the regular host benefits earned through hosting a Pampered Chef party or event.

How can I take advantage of the "Ok- Complicated Question W/ Past Host Benefit"?

To take advantage of the "Ok- Complicated Question W/ Past Host Benefit", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are a past host interested in hosting another party or event. They will be able to provide you with more information and help you plan your event.

Is there a time limit for using the "Ok- Complicated Question W/ Past Host Benefit"?

Yes, the "Ok- Complicated Question W/ Past Host Benefit" must be used within 12 months of your previous party or event. After this time, you will no longer be eligible for the additional benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • grgann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies