• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Needs Help Understanding December Specials

In summary, the December specials for new consultants at Pampered Chef include discounts on starter kits, bonus product rewards, and double commissions on sales. To take advantage of these specials, new consultants must sign up and purchase a starter kit. These specials are only available in December and the starter kit includes products, business supplies, and training materials. Pampered Chef offers training and support to help new consultants make the most of these specials.
prettymormonmama
I am a brand new consultant. I just finished my first 30 days. I had a show on Thursday night, and the Hostess wanted to close the party today so that she and her guests can get the December specials. I just went into P3 and the specials aren't showing for this month. Am I not allowed to do it that way? How do I get the guest all their discounts? Help, please. :confused:

Run a update in PP3

Is your show dated for Nov or Dec? It it was a Nov show then the Dec specials are not going to load

Make sure that your show is dated for Dec. before you submit it.

I tried that, and I even erased and re-entered the product to see if that would clear it. It didn't work. I will try to close it out and restart it.

Please be aware that it is against policy to submit a show with a date that is not the date it was actually held.

Aaaahh!!! changing the date to Dec. 1 worked. THANK YOU!!!:love:

Your welcome! Glad it worked.

1. What are the December specials for new consultants?

The December specials for new consultants include discounts on starter kits, bonus product rewards, and a chance to earn double commissions on sales for the month.

2. How do I take advantage of the December specials as a new consultant?

In order to take advantage of the December specials, you will need to sign up as a new consultant and purchase a starter kit. You can then start selling and earning rewards and bonuses for the month of December.

3. Can I still join as a new consultant after December and receive these specials?

No, the December specials are only available for new consultants who sign up during the month of December. However, there may be other promotions and discounts available for new consultants at other times of the year.

4. What is included in the starter kit for new consultants?

The starter kit includes a selection of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started as a consultant. The exact contents may vary depending on current promotions and availability.

5. How can I learn more about the December specials and how to make the most of them?

Pampered Chef offers training and support for new consultants to help them understand and take advantage of the December specials. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for tips and advice on maximizing your earnings during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies