• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Catalog Show for November Didn't Go Through

but not all...of the Home Office's policies are documented on consultant's corner.I will look though for you Colleen....and I would think you then run the risk of HO not having to honor the incentives if they are out.OK, here it is Colleen in Policies and Procedures that has everyone under the opinion that it is always 1 month:Deadlines at the End of a Selling SeasonShows must be submitted to the Home Office within 30 days of the end of the season during which a show was held. Shows submitted after this time will be adjusted to the current season's prices. Dropped product will be refunded or exchanged and Consultant commissions adjusted accordingly.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I have a question. My husband's niece was suppose to be doing a catalog show for November and was going to turn it in to me before December 15th. Well, that didn't happen. She just gave me the one, yes one order she had. However, my MIL wants to place an order for the November special also. With those two orders, it won't qualify for a show.

So here's my question: Can I place and individual order for November still and get the guest specials?

Read the fine print on the guest special for November, it will tell you how it can be ordered (show order, individual order, etc). You can submit November orders until the end of December.

November specials should be for shows only - double check the fine print as wadesgirl said as to whether or not it applies to individual orders. As for submission, it can actually be entered until the next selling season, not just one month later.

Fine print says individual orders too - so just date it correctly...

janetupnorth said:
November specials should be for shows only - double check the fine print as wadesgirl said as to whether or not it applies to individual orders.

As for submission, it can actually be entered until the next selling season, not just one month later.

In order to get the host/guest special, they have to be turned in by the end of the following month. Which would be today. Do read the fine print on EVERYTHING! This will help with issues like this in the future. They like to change who can get what special (heart dish is only $10 for show orders, $14 if bought on an individual order) and how.

Yes, you can still turn it in. It doesn't have to be today but ASAP is good.

DebbieJ said:
Yes, you can still turn it in. It doesn't have to be today but ASAP is good.

If she wants the November guest special, it does need to be turned in today, it's the last day of December. Or am I confused???

wadesgirl said:
In order to get the host/guest special, they have to be turned in by the end of the following month. Which would be today. Do read the fine print on EVERYTHING! This will help with issues like this in the future. They like to change who can get what special (heart dish is only $10 for show orders, $14 if bought on an individual order) and how.
Nope, common misconception of most consultants. Once in awhile there is a deadline, but 99% of the time, shows can be submitted up to the change of the selling season. Even when I was at HO, the warehouse was shocked that consultants thought they had until the end of the next month...it helped explain to them why the cookware was flying off the shelf until the end of just the next month.You SHOULD be closing your shows by then, that is the best business practice, but every once in awhile it does happen where you had a show going, life hits the host and you feel like you promised them that, they started on that incentive and you'd like to help them finish there.So, not advised to ever make it a habit or do it, but the option is there.

janetupnorth said:
Nope, common misconception of most consultants. Once in awhile there is a deadline, but 99% of the time, shows can be submitted up to the change of the selling season.

Is this documented anywhere? Like in the policies or on consultant's corner?

finley1991 said:
Is this documented anywhere? Like in the policies or on consultant's corner?

I will have to look again. I couldn't find it either way in the past, but every time I've talked to my ED or to HO they said it could be submitted after.

Like I said, it isn't a policy you should operate your business by...it should be a VERY RARE CASE for any consultant.

I will look though for you Colleen.

...and I would think you then run the risk of HO not having to honor the incentives if they are out.

OK, here it is Colleen in Policies and Procedures that has everyone under the opinion that it is always 1 month:Deadlines at the End of a Selling Season
Shows must be submitted to the Home Office within 30 days of the end of the season during which a show was held. Shows submitted after this time will be adjusted to the current season's prices. Dropped product will be refunded or exchanged and Consultant commissions adjusted accordingly.Edited for formatting...

That's about end of season sales, not guest special pricing.

Thanks for taking the time to look it up! Good to know!Some of us that have been around a while remember that the policy used to be that a show had to be in by the last day of the following month or they wouldn't accept it. Also, we were never able to put an entire show on one credit card. Things change and I'm one that's guilty of not being up on current policy... I read them every other year or so.... Thanks again for looking it up so we know where we can find the documentation. (Always like to cover my hiney!) :)

finley1991 said:
Thanks for taking the time to look it up! Good to know!

Some of us that have been around a while remember that the policy used to be that a show had to be in by the last day of the following month or they wouldn't accept it. Also, we were never able to put an entire show on one credit card. Things change and I'm one that's guilty of not being up on current policy... I read them every other year or so.... Thanks again for looking it up so we know where we can find the documentation. (Always like to cover my hiney!) :)

Not a problem (looking it up). I remember hearing the 30 days pounded in my head here but when I was at HO, they thought I was nuts when I said that. It helped explain the constant end of the month pushes or end of the next month pushes that they have. Granted...people are still trying to get the consultant incentives and commission.

I too like to follow the rules, and it just isn't smart business to let a show stay open that long so I hopefully will never have to do it, but once in awhile there is that lingering show for some people and some hosts have VERY legitimate reasons. We need to do our job though to push them to close by the end of the month so there isn't a more strict policy put in place.

wadesgirl said:
That's about end of season sales, not guest special pricing.

Special guest pricing applies to the month the show is dated. That's where the issues link.

When this came up before I emailed my Exec and she said that the only deadline for a show is the change of season BUT guest and host specials and consultant specials are only available within the time frame specified.

You can submit a November show in January but the host and guests cannot get the specials. The only time I can see that anyone would want to submit a show that late is if it was a cooking show and payment was that late.

Get your orders for November in today if they want the specials!

BethCooks4U said:
When this came up before I emailed my Exec and she said that the only deadline for a show is the change of season BUT guest and host specials and consultant specials are only available within the time frame specified.

You can submit a November show in January but the host and guests cannot get the specials. The only time I can see that anyone would want to submit a show that late is if it was a cooking show and payment was that late.

Get your orders for November in today if they want the specials!

That's what I was trying to say. You can submit a show at any time, you just have to do it within certain time frame to get any special pricing.

I was thinking that I could order through today. I'm going to go home and do it. We will see what happens. The other order that I received, I will just add on to a show I have in Janaury.

Thanks for all of your help! Have a great New Year!

1. What should I do if my November catalog show didn't go through?

If your November catalog show did not go through, the first step is to contact your consultant. They will be able to assist you in figuring out the issue and finding a solution. They may also be able to help you resubmit the show if needed.

2. Will I still receive credit for my sales if the show didn't go through?

Yes, you will still receive credit for your sales as long as you can provide proof of purchase, such as receipts or order confirmations. Your consultant can help you with this process and ensure that you receive credit for your purchases.

3. Can I still earn hostess rewards if my November catalog show didn't go through?

Unfortunately, if the show did not go through, you will not be able to earn hostess rewards. However, you can still place an individual order and earn rewards based on the total amount purchased.

4. How long does it take for a catalog show to go through?

Typically, a catalog show will go through within 24 hours. However, if there are any technical issues or delays, it may take longer. Your consultant will be able to give you a more accurate estimate based on the specific situation.

5. Can I still place an order from the November catalog if the show didn't go through?

Yes, you can still place an individual order from the November catalog even if the show didn't go through. Your consultant can assist you with placing the order and ensuring that you receive any applicable discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BlueMoon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
2 3 4