• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My February Show Schedule in Jeopardy?

In summary, Carolyn was scheduled to have a show tonight, but the flaky host cancelled on her last night. She is now looking for another host and has an email from another host that she is supposed to do in a couple of weeks.
Tara1021
Well, I'm glad I booked January full. Was supposed to have a show tonight, but SURPRISE..the flaky host cancelled on me last night. I KNEW it was going to happen. She swore she would call at the beginning of the week to reschedule. We'll see. Got an email from another one that I'm supposed to do in a couple of weeks to reschedule to February. That'll boost my February...so far I have 5 shows on the books so that will add to my double points. I'm really going to focus on the first week in march b/c I want the HWC products. I've got to have it all submitted by the 8th of March since my hubby and I are going to London for Spring Break on the 9th.

Gotta stay focused! Thanks for letting me vent!
tara

Same here!!! January seems to stink with keeping shows with out any cancellations...THe good thing is 2 of mine changed it to Feb. :)

I had one reschedule as well, but they moved to February which is ok because I'll get the double points. I still have two cooking and one catalog show. I'd like to get another cooking or a couple of catalog shows to get a chance a the 1/2 price conference registration. I'm really trying to focus on my February though to get me a great start on the incentive trips! My goal is to have a $5000 month (my highest so far is $3500) so that means I need to get on the ball as I only have 5 shows booked so far and unfortunately $1000 shows are not my average :).

I have been trying to get my hosts to give me their guest lists ONE month before the show...if I don't have their list 3 weeks before the show, I call them and let them know that until I have that list, their date is up for grabs by someone else...generally, this lets me know if they're serious or not -- if they're serious they get me the last after that phone call - otherwise they're like "Oh, you can give my date away" and this allows me enough time to hopefully rebook that date.

Sounds like we are all inthe same boat...

Carolyn - I really need to start doing this consistently. I know if I don't hear from a host within a week, I can pretty much not count on that show holding. I am going back to my " must have within 3 weeks" plan - it really does work.

I know 1 is definately rescheduling for February, in fact I'm going to call her this evening. We'll see what the other flaky one does....

I also had 2 shows reschedule. I am not majorly upset because I just had surgery and so it was going to be hard to do them. 1 rescheduled for later this month and the other rescheduled for April. I did however get her to do a catalog show this month as the past host really wants to order a pan. This is something I normally wouldn't do but I did it and sent her the discontinued flyer so she can get orders from that too. Yeah for me I am making a new commitment to my business and if they reschedule, I am trying to get at least catalog shows for that month.

Stay with them. Don't give up on them - that's income to you and your business!

dannyzmom said:
I have been trying to get my hosts to give me their guest lists ONE month before the show...if I don't have their list 3 weeks before the show, I call them and let them know that until I have that list, their date is up for grabs by someone else...generally, this lets me know if they're serious or not -- if they're serious they get me the last after that phone call - otherwise they're like "Oh, you can give my date away" and this allows me enough time to hopefully rebook that date.

I wish I had that confidence to do that! I am so despirate for a booking that seems I'll do most anything!
Schel

don't give up on people that have to reschedule and people who seem to be flaky. I 've learned this. I had a host who rescheduled on me twice with very little notice. I was getting ready to give up on her but when she actually held her show it was over 900.00 with 3 bookings. Some people seem like real flakes but turn out to have great shows. This isn't always true but for me most of the time it turns out okay.

I would rather have them reschedule then have the party and no one shows.
This happen to me yesterday.

kisrae said:
I would rather have them reschedule then have the party and no one shows.
This happen to me yesterday.

Very true!

Cancellation PolicyHere's a letter (can't remember who originated it) to put in host folders.

Attachments

• Cancellation Policy.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 287
I just had my one and only January show cancelled. :( I am now working on booking Feb. as much as I can. At the moment I have two shows and I should know by tomorrow night if I have a third. There are a couple more people on my call list to tackle tomorrow night and I am going to try hard for a fourth booking if at all possible.

I have to teach quilting tonight and I have 7 new students out of 9 to teach. I plan to pass out my card to each of them tonight, for not only their quilting/class questions, but to hint that I"m a Pampered Chef consultant too !!! hee hee I'm hoping it might work!! I'll be supporting two businesses at the same time with one card!!

Cheers

I just had a Jan show move to March :( I want the HWC stuff more than the cookware bags, but Visa says that I want commission NOW!!

gilliandanielle said:
I just had a Jan show move to March :( I want the HWC stuff more than the cookware bags, but Visa says that I want commission NOW!!

I hear you loud and clear on that one Gillian!:)

This is the First January since I started with PC that I haven't had any cancellations! I have address lists for all of my hosts, and so I know they will all hold (barring last minute emergencies or weather). The only thing I can attribute it to is that this year I sent out the Holiday Letters for January Hosts that were posted here last Nov/Dec. All of my hosts have been excited about their Jan. shows, and I think it has to be because they have been reminded of them several times thru the holiday season. This will be the best start to the year I've ever had! I know it's too late for this year, but a good reminder for next year!

Related to Is My February Show Schedule in Jeopardy?

1. What happens if I have to cancel my Pampered Chef show?

If you need to cancel your show, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will work with you to reschedule the show for a better time or find an alternative way for you to still earn the host rewards.

2. Can I cancel my Pampered Chef show at the last minute?

While we understand that unexpected circumstances can arise, we ask that you give your consultant at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your show. This allows them time to make any necessary arrangements and ensure that all guests are informed of the cancellation.

3. Will I still earn host rewards if I have to cancel my show?

If you are unable to reschedule your show, your consultant may be able to offer alternative ways for you to still earn host rewards. This could include hosting a virtual show or placing an individual order with your consultant.

4. What if my consultant has to cancel my Pampered Chef show?

In the rare event that your consultant has to cancel your show, they will work with you to find a new date or alternative way for you to earn the host rewards. If this is not possible, you may have the option to transfer your show to another consultant in your area.

5. Can I cancel a Pampered Chef show if I am not satisfied with the products?

If you are not satisfied with your Pampered Chef products, please contact your consultant to discuss your concerns. They may be able to offer a solution or assist you with returning the products for a refund or exchange. Canceling the show is not necessary in this case.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies