• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ha! Take That Host Trying to Reschedule

In summary, the conversation involved a booking from a booth that was postponed from early January to mid-February. The host never provided a guest list, but the person summarizing is not strict about it. The host contacted them to say something came up on the day of the show, a prime date, and offered to reschedule for the following week or in March. The person summarizing agreed to March but stated that since this is the second time the host has rescheduled, they will need an invitation list or an e-vite to hold the date. The host said they will call back when they have a calendar in front of them, causing frustration and suspicion from the person summarizing. They feel that the host may not be serious about
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
A booking from a booth postponed from early Jan. to mid Feb. Never gave me a guest list either time, but I'm not strict about it. Tonight she calls to say something came up for the afternoon of her show (the 11th, a Saturday, a prime date). She can do the following week or March. I said it will have to be March, but because this is the 2nd time she has rescheduled I will need to have an invitation list or see that she's done an e-vite for me to hold a date for her. Then she says she'll call back when she has a calendar in front of her. Gee, you tell me you can do the following Sat. but then all of a sudden you don't have a calendar in front of you? Oh no you don't! Don't think that I have all of these open dates on my calendar just waiting for you to invite your 10 neighbors to the show cuz I have a strong feeling your PC show is not a priority so that whatever came up for the 11th easily trumped your show that you still haven't invited people to. I have a feeling this is a case of good riddance. I am not too eager to rebook people from shows the last month of the season into the new season and have to send a new host packet. Ok, vent over. Thank you!

you go girl!

Thank you. And I would like to add "Don't mess with me during a double points month." Off to try and get someone to take that vacancy on my calendar...

Sorry girl! They just don't get that although this is fun, it's also our paycheck that they are playing with. :(

I will allow a host 2 different dates on my calendar. The original date, and one change. If they cannot follow through on the second date, I suggest she try a catalog show and collect some orders.

Yeah she was trying to get you to be the entertainment for her get together, or needed something from PC and didn't want to pay for it.

What is the "Ha! Take That Host Trying to Reschedule" event?

The "Ha! Take That Host Trying to Reschedule" event is a fun and interactive game played during Pampered Chef parties. It is designed to help hosts and guests have a good time while learning about our products.

How do I participate in the "Ha! Take That Host Trying to Reschedule" event?

To participate in the event, simply attend a Pampered Chef party and follow the instructions of the party consultant. The event will be explained and played during the party.

What do I need to do to win the "Ha! Take That Host Trying to Reschedule" game?

To win the game, you must successfully reschedule the party with a new date and have at least 5 confirmed guests attend the new date. The first player to do so will be declared the winner.

What happens if I am unable to reschedule the party?

If you are unable to reschedule the party, you can still continue playing the game by trying to convince other guests to host a party. The player who successfully books another party first will be declared the winner.

Is the "Ha! Take That Host Trying to Reschedule" event mandatory?

No, the event is not mandatory. It is meant to be a fun and optional activity for hosts and guests to enjoy during the party. However, we highly encourage everyone to participate as it can add to the overall party experience and may result in some great prizes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsTLC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • Suzyengl