• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rebooked a Show I Didn't Know I Had:)

In summary, the conversation revolved around a consultant's experience with rescheduling a show for a former host. The consultant shared that she is good at re-booking hosts six months in advance to take advantage of "double host benefits" and the new season. When she forgot to put the rescheduled show on her calendar, she quickly responded to the former host's email and successfully booked another day. The group then discussed what "double host benefits" are and how it is a helpful booking tool. The conversation also touched on the importance of following up with potential bookings and the benefits of being a business partner for a local radio station. Overall, the consultant successfully managed to reschedule the show and potentially turn it into a fundraiser opportunity.
lockhartkitchen
I got an email tonight from a former host asking if she could reschedule her Sep. 21 show. I'm really good at re-booking my host 6 months out, so they can take advantage of "double host benefits" and the new season. I didn't get this one onto my calendar. As not to look stupid, I emailed her back and said "Sure no problem. What day works better?" We booked another day. Hee Hee. I now have a show.

LOLShe never has to know!! ;) LUCKY for you she rescheduled though!!! What on earth would you have done if you either double-booked, or worse yet, never called or showed up!? Yikes! Glad it worked out.

LOLThat's funny!

Nice save. ;)

LOL... awesome!

What are "double host benefits"?

Yes, please explain, I'm a new consultant and can use all the help I can get! :)

If a host books a show off her own show and holds it within 6 months she can get the 60% off item as the host AND as the past host. The past host order is a separate guest order and she can use her 10% discount if she wants to buy something additional to get her sales to a next level.

It is a great booking tool! A lot of us, when we set up a show, ALL SHOWS, automatically go in, and put in a booking for the host, without question, without hesitation. She may be holding the first party in two months, we do it anyway! I use a date 5 months from the first one just so I remember to contact them before the 6 months is up. This is great because you can go back to those hosts and say "Hey guess what I did?" and then explain they can get TWICE THE DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS NEXT TIME! I did this to a host from July. She ordered as one of her half priced products, the double Stainless set of cookware. Well, little did I know before hand that we would be offering cookware at 60% off in October. I called right after I found out and she booked a party for October! She wants two open stock pans so I made her feel great when I told she could get two!

I don't automatically do this, but have been asking them if they would like to and put a tenative date on the calendar. In the past I have been really bad about bookings that don't even schedule a date. If it isn't on my calendar I won't rememeber to call them. If we have to reschedule, then that is what we do, but I always get a date from them if they are interested.

Did you maybe put her down for a date in P3 just to make sure she gets the booking benefit? It prints out on her receipt, maybe she thought that was her next show date.

I didn't have quite the same situation today, but close. I contacted our local Christian radio station, where I volunteer at each share-a-thon and am friends with a lot of the staff on Facebook, regarding being a business partner for our new water delivery company. Theresa talked to me for over half an hour about different ways to get our name out there (since the cost of the BP is a little high for us now, though reasonable in the long wrong). As we finished this conversation Theresa asked if I'm still doing PC, and I said "of course!" (which she thought was funny; also, now you know why I gave all that background, to explain how she would know me as a PCC, even though I contacted her about a totally different business). She said "oh, well we had decided to do a Fall show, but September isn't going to work. Would October or early November be ok for you?" I completely forgot I was supposed to call her after I got back from vacation in August!! Now I'll have a show during SAT, and if we can make it a fundraiser for the station, it might end up being huge!!

pampchefsarah said:
I didn't have quite the same situation today, but close. I contacted our local Christian radio station, where I volunteer at each share-a-thon and am friends with a lot of the staff on Facebook, regarding being a business partner for our new water delivery company. Theresa talked to me for over half an hour about different ways to get our name out there (since the cost of the BP is a little high for us now, though reasonable in the long wrong). As we finished this conversation Theresa asked if I'm still doing PC, and I said "of course!" (which she thought was funny; also, now you know why I gave all that background, to explain how she would know me as a PCC, even though I contacted her about a totally different business). She said "oh, well we had decided to do a Fall show, but September isn't going to work. Would October or early November be ok for you?" I completely forgot I was supposed to call her after I got back from vacation in August!! Now I'll have a show during SAT, and if we can make it a fundraiser for the station, it might end up being huge!!

Very exciting Sarah!! Keep us updated!!

Related to Rebooked a Show I Didn't Know I Had:)

What does it mean to "rebook" a show?

Rebooking a show means scheduling a new show with a host who has previously hosted a Pampered Chef show. This could be a show that you were not aware of or a show that was cancelled and rescheduled.

How do I know if I have a show that I didn't know about?

You can check your bookings in your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. If you see a show that you don't remember booking, it could be a show that was rebooked.

Do I have to rebook a show that I didn't know about?

No, rebooking a show is not required. However, it can be a great opportunity to connect with a previous host and potentially gain new customers.

What should I do if I don't want to rebook a show?

If you do not want to rebook a show, you can reach out to the host and politely decline. You can also contact your Pampered Chef mentor or customer service for assistance.

Can I earn commission from a rebooked show?

Yes, you can earn commission from a rebooked show just like any other show. As long as the show meets the minimum sales requirements, you will receive commission and credit towards incentives and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Becca_in_MD