• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: A Proven Host Coaching Schedule for Direct Sellers

In summary, one month before the show, send a host packet to the host; 2 weeks before the show, call the host to go over the packet; and on the day of the show, call the host to find out how many are coming and to give them postcard labels.
amya
Does anyone have some kind of schedule they follow for host coaching and customer care calls? Something like:

One month before show - send host packet
2 Weeks before - coaching call

And on and on. I don't have any shows scheduled until February so I'm using January to re-focus and change some of my bad habits. I would love to get myself into some schedule that I can actually mark on my calendar to follow through to the very end of a show.

Thank you.

I have a schedule I like to follow for host coaching when I can. I try to call them one month before the show to give them the host packet (if not given at the show). Then I call a couple of days later to go over it (host benefits, sending me guest list, etc.). Then about 10-14 days before the show I call to discuss their recipe choices, let them know I sent invitations & find out how many have RSVP'd so far. I'll also remind them about the guest special for outside orders. Then I call 1-2 days before the show to find out how many are coming, get directions, etc.

I used to try to call all my guests before the 30 days after show were up, but I'm doing too many shows now to get them done that quickly. Now I try to complete the calls within 2 months. For example, this month I'm calling November show guests.

HTH!

I haven't had my first show yet, so I don't even know if this will work, but I have Belinda Ellsworths' Hostess Coaching CD and I am going to use her schedule to start out with at least. If you'd like it, let me know and I'll post it.

DanielleQ said:
I haven't had my first show yet, so I don't even know if this will work, but I have Belinda Ellsworths' Hostess Coaching CD and I am going to use her schedule to start out with at least. If you'd like it, let me know and I'll post it.

If you don't mind - please post. Thank you.

DanielleQ said:

I forgot, I kind of follow that too. I mail postcards after they book thanking them & putting the show date on (if available). I also mail a postcard when the invites go out & a thank you letter after the show.

OK--let's see if I can do this...

Attachments

• 10 Contact Times.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 552
Here's a Timeline that works for meI'm not always 100%, but with 4 host call opportunities, I hold at least 3 of them, and always hold 2 of them. It's just a guide...better than no guide at all!

T is the date of the show, and I like referring to T-12 as T minus 12. Sounds professional and precise, makes me a better coach.

Numbered items correspond to Nancy's Artwork postcards [www.nancyweb.com]. Total price for mailing these postcards at $.24 each is less than $2 per show. I guarantee you will make more than your $2 back if you do this! (And, it's tax deductible - keep your receipts for post card stamps and all Nancy's Artwork stuff!)

Oh - I don't redo this every day, but have packs all made up ready to go and put the date I'm mailing each item in the upper-right hand corner where the stamp goes. I usually do that while making the first call, telling the host what I am doing and what to expect.

That I follow up with my hosts, makes them count on me and me on them.

Let me know if this helps you out.

Attachments

• SHOW HOST COACHING CHECKLIST.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 657
I will agree with Scott; I love Nancy's postcards. I went to Conference last year and one of the classes that I took inspired me to purchase those postcards from Nancy's. I send out five of the postcards and I do the three host coaching calls that are in our Recipe for Success. I try to do most of my booking at shows so that I can give them their host packet at the show, and then I mail them predone labels with their show information for their postcard invites.

Scott, I LOVE this. Thanks very much for sharing. I'm going to try and apply this to the two shows I have coming up. I already had a plan it my head but its so nice to actually SEE something. Great work!

Scott, this is great for me, too. I definitely need to improve in this area, and I've felt a little organizationally challenged in trying to organize it. Thanks!

Don;t you have that in your downloads on CC?
It is called "Host info form" I will attempt to post it here, but I haven't attached anything on here before so I am not sure if I will do it right.

Attachments

• host_info_form_en_ca.pdf
    56.3 KB · Views: 248
HAY! IT WORKED!! Im not as dumb as I look!!:D

I also love nacys artowrk to i just bought some post cards from there and i love the system they show for organizing them . So i went out right away and prchased a phot box and made some numbered cards and now when i get up i look at that date in my box and pull out the post card I set them up with names and addys at the first of the month so i am all set !
I love it my show attnedance has doubled and sales have trippled of course cause now i am gettting more parties !
I would highly suggest using them along with phone calls / E-mails

1. How often should I reach out to my host to coach them for their party?

It is recommended to reach out to your host at least 3 times before their party. This includes an initial booking call, a call a week before the party to confirm details and remind them to invite guests, and a final call the day before the party to check in and answer any last minute questions.

2. What should I include in my initial booking call with the host?

In your initial booking call, it is important to introduce yourself and your business, explain the benefits of hosting a party, and ask for a specific date and time for the party. You should also discuss potential party themes and incentives, and gather any necessary information from the host such as their address and contact information.

3. How can I help my host maximize their guest attendance?

To help your host maximize their guest attendance, you can provide them with a list of potential guests to invite and encourage them to personally reach out to friends and family. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend, and remind the host to send out party reminders a few days before the event.

4. What should I cover in my call with the host a week before the party?

In your call with the host a week before the party, you should confirm the details of the event such as the date, time, and location. You can also go over any last minute preparations, discuss potential party games or activities, and remind the host to gather any necessary supplies or ingredients for the party.

5. How can I make sure my host has a successful party?

To ensure your host has a successful party, it is important to provide them with all the necessary tools and resources such as product catalogs, order forms, and party invitations. You should also offer support and guidance throughout the planning process, and follow up with the host after the party to thank them and address any concerns they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBurke
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies