• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! My Cluster Challenge Show Scheduled for Monday, Not Tuesday!

In summary, the host canceled the show due to low turnout. The hostess is trying to take up orders so she can send them to the host. The host is trying to get the hostess to close the show so he can have two shows for the Cluster Challenge.
Princess
I have a show booked for this Tuesday..I was counting on it for my 2 shows for the Cluster Challenge. Well I host coached shortly after I mailed the host packet, even had another consultant mail her a french catalogue at her request. Well I just got a hold of her for her 2nd call...and she like expect 5-7people but I have no idea. I ask her to follow up with these people and she said she doesn't have phone numbers for some cause they were at playgroup. Then she tells me its not scheduled for Tuesday its scheduled for Monday. I don't want to waste my time going all the way there and no one shows!

Take a chance!!Life is full of possibilities!!

Give it a chance. I mean you never know. It could bomb and you could feel like you wasted your time, or you could think of it as a learning experience for your business.
Whenever I have that happen to me I take it in stride, and I learn from my mistakes as well as my hosts mistakes!
Sometimes I am surprised and it actually ends up being successful!! You are meeting moms who probably spend a lot of time in the kitchen, I know I do. You have potential hosts and maybe customers who will buy from you from now on when they need a PC consultant. Try not to worry so much. Life is too short to spend your time worrying,
PC is so much fun and our excitement and happiness about our business rubs off on others!! So get excited and do this show! :D
Debbie

I'm with Debbie, give it a chance. I did a show last weekend that was a little over an hour away and when I got there the host informed me that several people had called to say they couldn't make it. Then she told me she already had a $300 outside order. We ended up with only 4 guests. However the show closed at $1400 with 2 bookings.
You just never know!

I feel your pain!!I just got a call from my hostess for tomorrow night show. She said she was only going to have two people come so she wanted to cancel. She said she knows I am trying hard for sales in June so she will take up orders and get them to me by the 30th.

The thing is she hasn't gotten any yes...just people saying they might be interested. She said she has no numbers for any of them to follow up. So I could go all that way excepting 5-7 people, and have 0 show.

jenniferlynne said:
I just got a call from my hostess for tomorrow night show. She said she was only going to have two people come so she wanted to cancel. She said she knows I am trying hard for sales in June so she will take up orders and get them to me by the 30th.

From 2 previous experiences, don't give up on small shows! I had two shows with 2 guests plus the host made 3 well from both of them I got 2 bookings at 1 and 3 at the other. Never prejudge a small show, it could turn out great as far as future bookings! I learned my lesson because I did want to cancel knowing of the small turnout and turn it into a catty show but they both persisted and I'm sure glad they did!:D

I don't mind a small show but she has no idea if ppl are coming...she just handed out invites expecting ppl to show up

Me Too!Listen to this-- I had had 6 shows scheduled for this month and FIVE of them cancelled for one reason or another. I have three catalog shows, but only one of them is over $250 in guest sales. :mad: My sixth show is on the 30th and I'm really trying to get the host to close that night so I can at least have two shows for the cluster challenge:( . We'll see. What a bad month!:( I don't know what happened. I've basically given up hope of getting any free fall products. This stinks! My car got broken intoon vacation, and I'm not making any money because all my shows are going down the tubes! GRRR!
I just have to keep telling myself that it will get better! I'm going to conference for the first time (wave 2), so hopefully I can get back on track after that.

Princess said:
I have a show booked for this Tuesday..I was counting on it for my 2 shows for the Cluster Challenge. Well I host coached shortly after I mailed the host packet, even had another consultant mail her a french catalogue at her request. Well I just got a hold of her for her 2nd call...and she like expect 5-7people but I have no idea. I ask her to follow up with these people and she said she doesn't have phone numbers for some cause they were at playgroup. Then she tells me its not scheduled for Tuesday its scheduled for Monday. I don't want to waste my time going all the way there and no one shows!

I went to a show almost 1 1/2 hours away--thought new terrritory--she sounded so excited--but warned hair dressers won't be on time---after 1 hour 2 showed up---both had been at my last show--the host I had never met--she booked from hearing about the other show--anyway--the show was over $300---and the girl used her $40 to JOIN!!!!!!

i had products on the table--we sat at the kitchen table and gabbed and ate as the 2 had already seen my show---we had fun

anything over $300 I let her keep to get started--she had a $300 catalog show done before her kit came!!!----and I let her have the bookings up that way--even the 1 from a past show!!

So don't prejudge--just go in and be ur happy little self the whole time as tho--THATS OK-----but try and have her turn in orders by the 30th---some hosts don't know that they can still get the June special after the 30th---so if I need them I don't say anything

Grrrrr!Okay the host that recscheduled cause she couldn't confirm her guest total had her show tonight, I called her Sunday to confirm & told her to make sure she called her guest for reminders (she told me 5 said yes). I get there at 6:30 to set up, then I hear her on the phone calling ppl :confused:
7:00 rolls around no one there yet, meanwhile she is still calling ppl. Then she keeps yapping trying to cover up..then tells me she will do a catalogue show. So I pack up & go home. :mad: I host coached her..or at least tried but it was like she wasn't listening...I'm so pissed & discouraged right now.

Princess said:
Okay the host that recscheduled cause she couldn't confirm her guest total had her show tonight, I called her Sunday to confirm & told her to make sure she called her guest for reminders (she told me 5 said yes). I get there at 6:30 to set up, then I hear her on the phone calling ppl :confused:
7:00 rolls around no one there yet, meanwhile she is still calling ppl. Then she keeps yapping trying to cover up..then tells me she will do a catalogue show. So I pack up & go home. :mad: I host coached her..or at least tried but it was like she wasn't listening...I'm so pissed & discouraged right now.

I had a gal JUST LIKE THAT a few months ago - as I was setting up she was calling peopel to INVITE them and the flyers I had given her to hand out were sitting on her countertop. She had only given me a guestlist of about 10 people so those 10 got postcards (from me) and as 7:00 was rolling around her (drunk) husband went door to door in the neighborhood. THEN he slipped me $300 cash and said "Do what you have to do to boost the guest sales with this $$ so my wife can get the cookware at half price - that's all she really wants" (?!?!?!?!?)

And wait - it gets better.....at the end of the show, she decided to BECOME A CONSULTANT. She signed, got her kit, called me a few times all excited, told me she was talking to a neighbor about signing HER...then DROPPED off the face of the earth. Never submitted a thing. When I finally got in touch with her she said she was leaving her husband and now just wasn't a good time. OY!!!!

oh my lord :eek: ....that is one for the books!!

1. What should I do if I accidentally scheduled my Cluster Challenge Show for Monday instead of Tuesday?

If you have accidentally scheduled your Cluster Challenge Show for the wrong day, don't worry! You can easily change the date by going to your Show Dashboard and clicking on the "Edit Show" button. From there, you can select the correct date for your show.

2. Will my guests be notified if I change the date of my Cluster Challenge Show?

Yes, your guests will receive an email notification if you change the date of your Cluster Challenge Show. They will also see the updated date when they visit the show link.

3. Can I reschedule my Cluster Challenge Show more than once?

Yes, you can reschedule your Cluster Challenge Show as many times as needed. However, we recommend only rescheduling if absolutely necessary, as it may confuse your guests and affect their attendance.

4. What happens if I cannot reschedule my Cluster Challenge Show and it remains on Monday?

If you are unable to reschedule your Cluster Challenge Show and it remains on Monday, you can still host the show and take orders. However, it is recommended to reschedule if possible to avoid any confusion with your guests.

5. Will my Cluster Challenge Show still count towards my rewards if I reschedule it?

Yes, your Cluster Challenge Show will still count towards your rewards, as long as it is successfully completed within the designated timeframe. However, please keep in mind that if you reschedule multiple times, it may affect your show's success and ultimately your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chandreena
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76