• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Hit Their 2 Shows for Your Cluster Challenge?

2?!Our cluster needs to submit 22 shows...so far only one of my girls has submitted anything and she only submitted one show -- I have my two in already...but I don't see this happening.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! :D I thought this might be a fun thread to start. Maybe get some of us motivated. ;)
1.How many here have reached your cluster challenge?
2.How far is your cluster away from reaching its goal?

My cluster only has to turn in 10 shows :rolleyes: :cool: and I have 4 that qualify (with another 8 to turn in!) and I know 2 other clusters have 4 more to turn in. Without a doubt we will reach it so I can't wait!!!:D

Count your blessings...Our cluster has to do over FIFTY shows...I think it's 52. We're not sure how HO decided the numbers, but we got jacked! My director has many who are barely active, and two directors under who don't count.

I wish it was based on sales...every $250 in sales counts as one...I am just getting ready to close a $1200 show for June that would really help then!

My director isn't very hopeful, but we will see. Good luck to everyone else!

How do you find out how many sales your cluster needs? I have never spoken to my director and havent spoken to my recruiter since I joined in February. I am kind of bummed. I wish I knew how to get a hold of her, all I know is her name. :(

PampMomof3 said:
Hey everyone! :D I thought this might be a fun thread to start. Maybe get some of us motivated. ;)
1.How many here have reached your cluster challenge?
2.How far is your cluster away from reaching its goal?

My cluster only has to turn in 10 shows :rolleyes: :cool: and I have 4 that qualify (with another 8 to turn in!) and I know 2 other clusters have 4 more to turn in. Without a doubt we will reach it so I can't wait!!!:D
I'm half way there, I have one show (catalog) as I just bought a new house and it's taking forever to unpack, my first house!!!! YIPPEE!! I wanted to do PC OPen house, but....
I also work an extremely demanding job at a hospital which takes up most of my time.
I think I'm the only cluster member any are worried about, so if I have to I will order the entired 2nd show myself!! :( DOn't want to , but sure don't want lose out on the gift either.

My cluster needs to do 88 - I have already submitted 4 at above $250!If you don't know who your director is or how to contact your director, call HO and ask for contact information. I'm not sure if they will give it out - you at least could ask them to give your contact info to your director and ask for contact. Also, ask if you can get a Hospitality Director that lives near you and actually holds meetings. That REALLY makes a difference!!!Another way you could try to find out is to go to CC, Consultant and Leadership Training, View Your Director's Website. Jessica - where do you live?

My recruiter just got promoted to director last month. Unfortunately, that means that we're under her director who has mostly inactive consultants. My director's team makes up almost all of her cluster sales apparently so we have a lot of work to do to make up for everyone else. We're working on it:). I don't have any idea what the new product is but I know that I want to win it!!

Our cluster has to do 66. I have 8 scheduled this month myself. One was supposed to be today, but she had to cancel because she had to take her son to the hopital. They think he got bit by a spider. She already had about $250 in outside orders. I had another show at the beginning of the month. Only one person ordered, but she said she was going to keep her show open for awhile and work her butt off to get orders.

A lot of our cluster is inactive too, so not sure how they came up with 66. I think there are only about 10 of us that work regularly.

To figure the number they took the number of consultants (I believe they included all consultants except inactives...I could be wrong) under each director and added the director to the number and multiplied by 2. So, for my group, my director has 43 consultants under her - excluding any directors under her and their team - plus her makes 44, times 2 is 88. HTH

:::::hanging head in shame::::::::
My cluster needs to submit 22 shows...so far only one of my girls has submitted anything and she only submitted one show -- I have my two in already...but I don't see this happening. I have a bunch who went inactive in May and a handful of kitnappers :(

I've done mine...Now they're not HUGE mind you but I do have 2 submitted (June 1 and 2) and have 4 more to submit (June 4, 9, 10 and catty this week). Then I have the 13th, 14th, and 25th. Too bad there's only 2 of the five I've done so far that are over $600...one of those is about $820. I'm finding more and more that the show totals are smaller....but at least I'm helping the cluster :)

I'm not exactly sure how many we have to get. I have 2 shows booked for June. One is next weekend and the other is in 2 weeks.

dannyzmom said:
:::::hanging head in shame::::::::
My cluster needs to submit 22 shows...so far only one of my girls has submitted anything and she only submitted one show -- I have my two in already...but I don't see this happening. I have a bunch who went inactive in May and a handful of kitnappers :(

I'm in the same boat! Our cluster needs to submit 22 as well and my director has 4 shows scheduled and I have 4 shows scheduled. Everyone else on the team is up and down and so far, most of them have no bookings for June! Yikes! I've submitted 2 shows so far, but it's looking pretty dismal for our team...oh well. I look forward to earning the Sell-A-Thon products, at least!

Our cluster has to submit 20 or 22. I have 11 scheduled. :)

I know my director already submitted two, one gal on my team had a show on Thursday that has yet to close and a fundraiser as well that is still open. I have two open shows that should make it.

As long as everyone who has shows scheduled doesn't run into cancellations and they're all above $250, our cluster should make it!

I'm so excited!!!!

Our cluster has to submit 60 and my director sent out an e-mail on how to get bookings for June because she was getting alot of people asking (doesn't sound very promising).:confused: So far I have submitted 3 shows, one at $1100 and two at $500. I hope everyone is working their tails off cause I want the freebee.:D

Sounds like we are most all in the same boat. My team has to do 22 also and so far we have in my 2 shows plus the one I did today. I plan on submitting 8-10 myself. I hope we all make it! June Sell-a-thon is going well though!

I know that my cluster has to submit 28 shows. I think as of right now there are 26 shows "scheduled" so we will see if they all pan out. I should be submitting 5-6 shows. I am really hoping my cluster can do this since there is no other way to get the item free!

Our cluster has to submit 72 shows I think. I will be turning in my Friday sale order tomorrow, and closing my show from last week today. I have 6 more scheduled; I just hope everyone else is working hard too!
Now we just have to contain our suspense until conference when we can see what all the new things are:D

I have officially done my 2 shows and have 2 more, we only need 28 total so I am hopefull that we will make the challenge.

JuneI just know that I have to submit at least 2 shows of $250 or more to get the $70 sharpest product. I have already submitted one for $480, i have a FR running, a catalog show running and a cooking show to close on Wednesday. I only have about 4 more shows booked for this month (so far) so im sure i will be able to get another $250 or more party. I am not sure about the other consultants in my cluster. I know a couple went inactive... including my recruiter! She was a future director, but then got really busy with school, family, work etc and is now inactive. And the girl i recruited back in March, did not turn in her $200 within 2 months after she became active, so i dont think she is active any longer. I havent heard from her or HO, so i am not sure how that works.

I am going to recruit another friend from Texas but waiting till the 15th to join, just to give her some extra time to earn the SS packages.

Good luck to everyone! Cant wait to hear about what the new products are as i will not be able to attend National Conference.

I've done it!I've hit both of my two shows!

Me too!!!!
Our cluster is small, so we need 16 shows, between my director and I we have hit the mark! Yeah!

I've turned in my two. . .and will have others closing before the end of the month. Just don't know if our cluster is going to pull this off. I'll be disappointed to not get the new product because other folks didn't pitch in to meet the goal.

Hi there! I'm mostly a lurker, but had to tell you all this....my cluster has to turn in.........184 Can You Believe That??!! My 2 are done and I have 2 more to go, but.....what d'ya think?? Can we make it? I'm not too sure and am gonna be extremely disappointed if we don't. Sigh...oh well!

I hope we make it... I will have 4 in... I think our cluster needs 38. I hope we get it!!!

My cluster has to do 22 shows - I had four shows scheduled this month (I'm in SS2) and I really wanted to help out. HOWEVER - in the last two days three of my four shows canceled.

I'm so bummed. All of my friends and family are PC'd out. I have no idea how to get at least another show to say I pulled my weight as a new consultant. My director said that we mostly won't hit the mark since we have many people who barely do their 200 in sales every two months.

My cluster has to do 88 shows. The most we have ever held in one month is 82 so I don't know how well thats going. One thing that my director said that will help us is that the new consultants who signed up some time during may(can't remember the exact day) wouldn't count as someone in our cluster-for example jane doe who signed up after a certain date wouldn't make our number of shows that had to be held go up-it would actually help us b/c her shows would still be counted. So if you are recruiting, it's actually helping you!!!

I have only submitted one show but i have shows next thurs,fri,sat,sun,monday,thurs.and fri. plus about 6-7 catalog shows. That's the most i've ever done in one month. The most shows i've ever done in one month is 8 so cross your fingers and pray that i can get everything closed out by the 30th....

This is a tough challenge for those with larger clusters!!Wow, sounds like most are in the same boat I am in. I have had several consultants go inactive since they counted the number. I have done 4 shows already, but my cluster only has 2 in so far. And we are closing on our new house on June 30, so I only have 1 more show to do, then I will be off for a month...packing...moving and unpacking.... My team said I should have scheduled more than 5 shows for the month, I usually hold 8-12. But I explained to them that this is why I do Pampered Chef...the flexibilty!! Seems like I have spoiled them all rotten!! (just like my kids!)

I think the HO should have started at counting qualifying shows first then bumped the next team challenge up to $250 shows. At least I don't have to reach 100-400+ shows like some larger teams do.

Hope everyone gets their free product!! Good luck all!!

we have to have 78 shows and I have 3 shows to turn in 2 towards the end of the month so I hope I can get them in by the 30th

I will be closing my 2nd show Friday, and I have 3 more this month, plus 3 catalog shows. I am doing my part, and my 2 recruits are not included in the cluster total, and they have several shows this month, that will help.

I've submitted 5 so far as of tonight. Still have 4 more to go. Our cluster has to turn in 36 and I know I have my 9, another has 9, our director who is on the PC trip to Greece has 6, and my brand new recruit has 2, and a fellow consultant just did her only 2 so that leaves us only 8 short. I would hope with 14 more team members we could get those last 8!! :rolleyes:

I've submitted 5 so far as of tonight. Still have 4 more to go. Our cluster has to turn in 36 and I know I have my 9, another has 9, our director who is on the PC trip to Greece has 6, and my brand new recruit has 2, and a fellow consultant just did her only 2 so that leaves us only 8 short. I would hope with 14 more team members we could get those last 8!! :rolleyes:

I just checked with my director to see where we were at for our challenge. Our goal is 98 and so far we have submitted 5. Can you believe that? I don't think my 3 shows are going to get us over the hump. :rolleyes:

Julie

Ok, Just submitted my second show!

i talked to me director and she says were are not even close to meeting it. we have a lot of consultant that do a show every other month just to stay active and june fell in the month they were not doing a show. i am so bummed about it. i booked 6 shows to help meet the challenge! i am going to be so jealous when yall are on here talking about the product you got!!

Doesn't sound like we are going to make it either. I will have my two shows, but hardly anyone else will! Many of the consultants under my director just submit shows every now and then to keep their discount - it's so sad for the rest of us!

Does anyone know if we will get a special item at conference? I know last year was the medium Woven Selction (which I really wanted). Now they havn't announced anything. I was really hoping to get something.

Rhonda B.

My cluster is about halfway there. We need to do 22 and so far 10 have been submitted. I have yet to submit 5 (maybe 6) shows. I know a few of my high performers :D still have a number of shows to submit. I, too, have a few who only submit the minimum every other month to stay active, so I don't expect those to help out too much. So, thanks to all of my consistently high performers, I think we have a REALLY good chance!!!!:D

Wow, it doesn't seem like anyone is going to get this special product and if they do, it'll be by the skim of their teeth. :rolleyes: I have 9 shows that qualify (I have 1 catty show that I'm trying to get up there!), my recruiter has 3 and another friend of mine has one as of right now. So that puts us at 13 and we need double that number!!:eek: The sad part is that none of us have any shows left.:rolleyes: :eek: Oh well, I guess I don't feel alone!!!:)

I'm a little frustrated with this promo, and I'm wondering how they figured the number of shows. Did they include inactive consultants or something? My cluster needed to do 42 shows, and only 6 have been turned in... 3 of which are mine! I thought I would have 4 since I waited till this month to turn in a catalogue party from the end of may, but noooooo, the shows have to be held and submitted in June. I have no more shows booked this month, and it annoys me that only 3 other people have submitted ONE show. I may try to get a catalogue show going here at work, but I don't know if that would push me over the $250 mark.Teamwork is all well and good, but I hate missing out on the free product that I did my part to earn because other consultants did not hold shows.Oh well. At least I did $1900 in sales this month and will get the Level 1 products.

Last edited:
I just emailed my director asking her about the challenge and she said 80% of her consultants turn thier shows in at the end of the month. So she would not tell me were we were at I am still hoping the 2 shows that I have hit the 250 mark looks kind of slim for me though.

Looks like we may be shy too. I really wanted that free product as well. I did get to level one so I shouldn't complain...

I've definitely done my part for my cluster. I've submitted 3 qualifying shows and expect to submit a 4th before the end of the month. Serendipity was on my side this month. It usually isn't! :rolleyes:

We have to submit 60 and so far 9 have been turned in. I did 3, my director did 3 and 3 other people did one. It doesn't look very promising, but you never know, some people like to get right down to the wire. I also earned level 1, I did over 2100.00 is sales this month. I don't have any more booked cause my daughter is home from Florida. We are having her high school graduation party on Saturday so I wanted lots of free time to spend with her and on the party plans. My two sisters have daughters that graduated this year too and we are having the party for all 3 of them together. We have over 250 people invited, so I knew I couldn't handle too much in my schedule. I am also training someone for my job and that is very draining. My last day is June 30. I can't wait to do PC full time. And conference is just around the corner. I am sooooo excited, it is my first conference.:D

How exciting Jayne! I think its fantastic that you're going to work on PC full time!:D I work on my business full time as well! It is paying off because I'm a little more than half way on track for San Fran!! I can't wait to earn that trip!! You talked about not wanting to overbook your schedule because of daughter and that is what is so great about this business. My sister is getting married July 1st and I took the last week off in June because of all of our family coming in from out of town. I am turning in 11 shows this month in 3 weeks so you can work it as much as you want!!!!:D

:eek: It is just so frustrating when we work to meet and exceed a goal and others do not. I think they should have taken in to account those that only turn in every other month to get their discount, but I know they were trying to up there summer sales through this. I just REALLY wanted that product. I have 6 qualifiying shows for the month! Oh well, like some others have said at least I met level one for free fall products. We just always want what we cannot have!!! I am still hoping though, they month is not over yet!

I've done mineI have 1 submitted. 1 to submit today 1 submitting tomorrow or tues and hopefully my wednesday show will close that night (fingers crossed!)

our group has to submit like 70. don't think it will happen though. There only like 5 or 6 of us who really work our business.

oh well. I have been working hard to stay steady thru summer. I have never worked on it much before. I always had too much family stuff or kids were small.

I have done my 2 and might have a possible 3rd although I'm not sure if it'll reach the $250.. it needs more $$
alot of people didnt submit any shows at all so I'm wondering if we will even qualify. We were 1/2 way there as of Thurs. I hope everyone had 2 or more shows to submit this weekend!

Ihave submitted both of mine, but the last weekly update I got from my director only 50 of the 420 shows we needed had been submitted. to boot I have not had a blazing month. I will be lucky to hit goal # 1, the sad thing is my month average is almost $3,000. Not for June though!!

I hit it! I didn't think I was going to because I only had 2 shows this month and came very close to losing one of them (the girl had kidney stones and is pregnant and was on the verge of being admitted to the hospital)
but I had them both and they were very much over the amount I had to have!
:D

Just hit my 2 but I am not sure our cluster will meet the challenge??? I heard it will come down to the last day of the month to find out! So I am keeping my fingers crossed we make it?

I did!!I did, I did. I hit my second show last Saturday. I will close this coming Friday. Talk about cutting it close! :eek:
I wonder what the new item is????? :confused:
I'm so excited!!! My kids love to see me get excited when the UPS man drops off my boxes!! My two year old says, "Mommy's dancing!!"
My older two tell her "It's her Pampered Chef stuff! Where are we going to fit that mom?"
I smile and point to my closet!!

Soon I will be using their closets, they just don't know it yet!! :p

Debbie

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Princess
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Princess
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies