• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Hit Their 2 Shows for Your Cluster Challenge?

2?!Our cluster needs to submit 22 shows...so far only one of my girls has submitted anything and she only submitted one show -- I have my two in already...but I don't see this happening.
I will have 7 shows closed by Friday. Right now we are half way there (18 out of 35 shows), and 5 of my shows still to close. I think we will make it.

Keeping my fingers crossed.....I've closed 3 already and have 2 more to close tomorrow. My director doesn't know if we're going to make it or not as most of her consultants are just "sometimers" and haven't closed any shows yet :mad: Plus they haven't responded back to her as to how many they do have! (which I think is just plain rude!) I will be so upset if I don't get the special product after working so hard to earn it! I don't normally have 5 shows in one month so to me this was a really big challenge. I just don't think it's fair of home office to deny those of us who worked so hard and went beyond the 2 show minimum for our team just to find out that we didn't reach our goal.

pamperedlinda said:
I just don't think it's fair of home office to deny those of us who worked so hard and........just to find out that we didn't reach our goal.

that will definitely not be great news :(

Last edited:
DebbieSAChef said:
I did, I did. I hit my second show last Saturday. I will close this coming Friday. Talk about cutting it close! :eek:
I wonder what the new item is????? :confused:
I'm so excited!!! My kids love to see me get excited when the UPS man drops off my boxes!! My two year old says, "Mommy's dancing!!"
My older two tell her "It's her Pampered Chef stuff! Where are we going to fit that mom?"
I smile and point to my closet!!

Soon I will be using their closets, they just don't know it yet!! :p

Debbie

Debbie, I'm glad that you hit your personal goal of two shows, but I don't want you to be disappointed...do you know how your CLUSTER is doing on the challenge? If they do not make the challenge as a whole, you will not get the product.

Sorry...

I think between my director and I we had the number of shows. I have one more I would love to eek up so it would count as another one!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Princess
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Princess
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76