• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Challenge: 24 Shows in 3 Months with CN August CN!

In summary, CN is offering a challenge to submit 24 shows in a three-month period or sign 3 new recruits. At the end of six months, those who complete the challenge will be rewarded at Leadership Summit.
lockhartkitchen
August CN has a challenge for us with 24 shows in July1-August 31. Anyone in with me? I'm shy a few shows to meet that, so I'm contacting all my last season catalog show hosts so I can meet that challenge. I like surprises! I'm already recruited 1, so 2 more and I get another surprise!

lockhartkitchen said:
August CN has a challenge for us with 24 shows in July1-August 31. Anyone in with me? I'm shy a few shows to meet that, so I'm contacting all my last season catalog show hosts so I can meet that challenge. I like surprises! I'm already recruited 1, so 2 more and I get another surprise!

Isn't that only two months though?

I guess you'll be surprised when you find out that it is only two months:) Good Luck!

Robert

Here is what she is referring to:Monthly Recognition (July - December):
• Earn an exclusively designed Recruiting Jean Postcard for each new Cons. Agreement you submit.
• Earn a unique Selling Jean Postcard for submitting 8 shows in each calendar monthThree-Month Recognition
• Sign 3 or more new Consultants OR Submit 24 or more Shows between July 1 and September 30 and you'll receive a special surprise in the mail!
• Do both and you'll receive 2 great surprises.Six-Month Recognition
• Sign 6 or more new recruits OR submit 48 or more Shows between July 1 and December 31 and you'll receive something very special at Leadership Summit
• Do both and you'll receive a Recruiting Reward AND Sales Reward at Leadership SummitThere is also a consistency recognition at Leadership Summit.

Haven't seen it yet...
this ties in well with the thread Amanda started:thumbup:

Gosh, you are all so dedicated, maybe you can send some vibes my way. I applaud your determination and hard work :) keep it up!!

Honestly .... I hate it when they unveil these incentives after the fact!

I think I could do 24 shows in three months .. if the three months started Aug. 1!

With my work schedule, it is a very tight squeeze to do 8 shows in a month. My July fell apart, so not gonna make it.

Still shooting to beef up my schedule to reward MYSELF!

The postcard for 8 shows a month was mentioned in a past CN.

I like this incentive. Those silly little cards motivate me. The truth is, 8 shows a month really does bring it all together.

I agree with Di though, it'd be nice if this incentive had been announced (or hinted at) more clearly in June.

legacypc46 said:
I like this incentive. Those silly little cards motivate me. The truth is, 8 shows a month really does bring it all together.

I agree with Di though, it'd be nice if this incentive had been announced (or hinted at) more clearly in June.

I LOVE those postcards. My plan is to have a whole wall of them for the year. Maybe then there's a way to make one big poster of them or something. Probably by laminating them all together. The recruiting part is there, but it's helping me get my butt in gear to get back on track with the 8 shows a month. That's been a little slower these last two months.

lockhartkitchen said:

I meant Sep. 30. Sorry. I'm going to do it though. I like challenges. Because I didn't do 8 shows in July, and I can't do more than 8 in September, I'm focusing on catalog shows to make up my 4

Related to Join the Challenge: 24 Shows in 3 Months with CN August CN!

What is the "24 Shows in 3 Months" promotion?

The "24 Shows in 3 Months" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants to host 24 shows within a 3-month period. It is a great opportunity for consultants to boost their sales and earn rewards.

How do I qualify for the "24 Shows in 3 Months" promotion?

To qualify for the "24 Shows in 3 Months" promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and host at least 24 shows within a 3-month period. These shows can be either in-person or virtual.

What are the rewards for completing the "24 Shows in 3 Months" promotion?

The rewards for completing the "24 Shows in 3 Months" promotion may vary, but typically include bonuses, discounts on products, and special recognition from Pampered Chef. You may also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards based on your sales and bookings during the promotion period.

Can I participate in the "24 Shows in 3 Months" promotion if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Yes, new consultants are eligible to participate in the "24 Shows in 3 Months" promotion. It is a great way to kickstart your business and build a strong customer base. Contact your sponsor or Pampered Chef support for more information on how to get started.

What if I am unable to complete the "24 Shows in 3 Months" promotion within the given time frame?

If you are unable to complete the "24 Shows in 3 Months" promotion within the given time frame, don't worry! You can still continue to host shows and earn rewards through other promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef. Plus, there may be opportunities to participate in similar promotions in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • ShellBeach