• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Order for Show: Can You Combine Orders and Ship Together?"

In summary, you can combine multiple orders for a show and have them shipped together, which is called an "Outlet Order for Show". This will save on shipping costs and ensure that all orders arrive at the same time. To place an Outlet Order for Show, you will need to contact your consultant and provide them with the necessary information. There is no limit to the number of orders that can be combined, but each order must have a minimum of $75 in product. Unfortunately, once an outlet order has been created and processed, no additional items can be added to it. And once an outlet order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or modified. If changes need to be made, you will need to contact your consultant as soon as possible
beepampered
Can someone order off the outlet and it go towards a show and get shipped with the show? I'm thinking the answer is NO. The mother of my only May host has an outlet order and some non-outlet items she wants to order. I don't want to have to split the order but I bet I will. Thanks....

No. I wish!

You guessed it. No, you can't add it to a show. It's an individual/online order only. I HAVE been known to give a benefit to the host based on outlet orders during her show, but they still have to pay the extra shipping.

Related to Outlet Order for Show: Can You Combine Orders and Ship Together?"

1. Can I combine multiple orders for a show and have them shipped together?

Yes, you can combine multiple orders for a show and have them shipped together. This is called an "Outlet Order for Show". It allows you to save on shipping costs and also ensures that all your orders will arrive at the same time.

2. How do I place an Outlet Order for Show?

To place an Outlet Order for Show, you will need to contact your consultant and provide them with the names and order numbers of the customers who want to combine their orders. Your consultant will then create the outlet order and process it for you.

3. Is there a limit to the number of orders that can be combined for a show?

There is no limit to the number of orders that can be combined for a show. However, keep in mind that each order must have a minimum of $75 in product to be eligible for an outlet order.

4. Can I add additional items to an existing outlet order?

Unfortunately, once an outlet order has been created and processed, no additional items can be added to it. If you have additional orders that you would like to combine, you will need to create a new outlet order for those orders.

5. Can I cancel or modify an outlet order after it has been placed?

Once an outlet order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or modified. If you need to make changes to an order, you will need to contact your consultant as soon as possible to see if any changes can be made. However, please note that once an order has been processed, no changes can be made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies