• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Order from HWC's Pink Online Selections and the Outlet Simultaneously?

In summary, Hwc stands for "Hostess with a Cause" and is a program by Pampered Chef that raises funds for charitable organizations. The Outlet is a section on the website where discounted products are available. As a hostess, you can choose a charity and invite friends and family to shop using your unique Hwc link. The Outlet features a rotating selection of discounted products, but not all products are available. There is no minimum purchase requirement for Hwc orders, and you can use your Hwc link to shop from the Outlet. However, Hwc donations only apply to regular-priced items, not outlet items.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Can people order from the pink online selections and the outlet at the same time? or do they have to place two orders with two shippings?????

thank you in advance for your response.

Carol

Yes-- they can get HWC, outlet, and regular catalog items all on one order! What a deal!

All at once and save on shipping - don't forget past host discounts! Love a good deal!

Wait a minute, I know that outlet and regular product have to be placed seperate.... right??? For sure if they are ordering from a party. Right? I'm confused

Everything online can be ordered together. ONLY if it's through a show does it have to be separate b/c a show order can not order outlet or the HWC stuff.So if you are placing an online individual order, you can purchase anything in one order!!

cwinter474 said:
Wait a minute, I know that outlet and regular product have to be placed seperate.... right??? For sure if they are ordering from a party. Right? I'm confused

Regular and Outlet items can be ordered together as online orders only. Regular items on a show order are separate.

ok.... I'm straight now

Thanks

Related to Can You Order from HWC's Pink Online Selections and the Outlet Simultaneously?

What is Hwc and the Outlet?

Hwc stands for "Hostess with a Cause," which is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help raise funds for charitable organizations. The Outlet is a section on our website where discounted products are available for purchase.

How does Hwc work?

As a hostess, you can choose a charitable organization to support and invite friends and family to shop on our website using your unique Hwc link. A percentage of the sales will be donated to the chosen organization.

Are all products available in the Outlet?

No, the Outlet features a rotating selection of discounted products. These products may be discontinued, overstock, or seasonal items.

Is there a minimum purchase requirement for Hwc orders?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for Hwc orders. Every purchase made using your unique link will contribute to the total sales and donation for the chosen organization.

Can I use Hwc and the Outlet together?

Yes, you can use your Hwc link to invite friends and family to shop from the Outlet and still contribute to the chosen organization. However, please note that Hwc donations only apply to regular-priced items and not outlet items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
allisonserna
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies