• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Orders Count Toward Core Sales?

In summary, core sales refer to the main product or service offered by a business and can include online orders if they involve the sale of the main product or service. It is important for online orders to count toward core sales as it accurately reflects the performance and revenue of the business. However, there may be exceptions depending on the products or services offered. To ensure that online orders count, make sure they are part of the core offerings and accurately track and record them in sales records.
momoftwins
OK - I had a customer place an online order in July and on my August commission statement it does not count as core sales. For July I only had an individual order and online order. The individual order did count towards core sales. Does the online order count toward career sales??? K - I just figured it out that yes the online order does count toward career sales - must be only things that are entered in PP that counts toward core sales. Interesting.

momoftwins said:
OK - I had a customer place an online order in July and on my August commission statement it does not count as core sales. For July I only had an individual order and online order. The individual order did count towards core sales. Does the online order count toward career sales??? K - I just figured it out that yes the online order does count toward career sales - must be only things that are entered in PP that counts toward core sales. Interesting.
That's right. In order to earn points for trips and TPC and other promotions at least 50% of your sales must be core sales - that's why they are separated now - to help us keep track.

Yes, it appears that only orders that are entered into PP (Party Plan) count towards core sales. Online orders do count towards career sales, but they may not be included in core sales because they were not entered into the PP system. This is definitely something to keep in mind when tracking your sales and commissions.

1. What are core sales?

Core sales refer to the main product or service offered by a business, and are typically the primary source of revenue.

2. Do online orders count toward core sales?

Yes, online orders can count toward core sales if they involve the sale of the main product or service offered by the business.

3. Why is it important for online orders to count toward core sales?

It is important for online orders to count toward core sales because it accurately reflects the overall performance and revenue of the business. It also allows for a more accurate analysis of sales trends and customer behavior.

4. Are there any exceptions to online orders counting toward core sales?

There may be exceptions depending on the specific business and their products or services. For example, if a business offers a variety of products but only counts sales of a certain product as core sales, then online orders of other products may not count toward core sales.

5. How can I ensure that my online orders count toward core sales?

To ensure that your online orders count toward core sales, make sure that the products or services being sold are part of your core offerings. Additionally, properly tracking and recording all online orders in your sales records will help accurately reflect your core sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ttotsis
  • redsoxgirl