• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Show Orders: Commissionable Sales and Qualification Explained

In summary, commissionable sales are the total amount of sales made at a Pampered Chef show that are eligible for commission. These sales include all products purchased by customers, host rewards, and any additional orders placed after the show. Your commission is based on a percentage of these sales, and having more commissionable sales means higher earnings. There is a difference between commissionable sales and total show sales, as the latter includes all purchases made at a show, including non-commissionable items. To qualify for commission on show orders, a minimum of $200 in commissionable sales is required. Commission cannot be earned on personal purchases, but host rewards can be earned if hosting a show. Pampered Chef provides a commission statement for each show and this
DanielleQ
I haven't even had my first show yet, but I want to understand something clearly. I understand that any individual orders (not related to a show) will not count as commissionable sales until I qualify. But do show orders (when someone orders under a host's name)? I figure they do, but just want to be sure.

Thanks,

Yes show orders count towards commissionable sales, so do individual orders! The ind orders don't count as a "show" to qualify but they are added to your sales to help you qualify. Example--you have 2 shows totalling $1200 in comm sales, you need that extra $50 to qualify--you could enter an individual order for $50 to count towards your comm sales and it gets you qualified.

Does that help?

Really? Oh, good! I thought the indivdual orders were different. Thanks!!

If you have a personal website, I believe you can't get Individual Orders until you qualify. Maybe even Wedding Registries, too.

Kate,
Will the website not allow it?

That is correct. Even if you get a website as soon as you start PC, you will not be able to take online individual orders or create wedding registries until you qualify.

Thanks, Ann. I knew that you and Kate would know! As long as I can still use it for people to order in connection with a show, I'm good!

DanielleQ said:
Thanks, Ann. I knew that you and Kate would know! As long as I can still use it for people to order in connection with a show, I'm good!

That you can do right away! It wouldn't be very useful otherwise. :)

What are commissionable sales and how do they affect my earnings?

Commissionable sales are the total amount of sales made at a Pampered Chef show that are eligible for commission. These sales include all products purchased by customers, host rewards, and any additional orders placed after the show. Your commission is based on a percentage of these sales, so the more commissionable sales you have, the higher your earnings will be.

What is the difference between commissionable sales and total show sales?

Total show sales include all purchases made at a Pampered Chef show, including non-commissionable items such as business supplies or discounted products. Commissionable sales only include items that are eligible for commission, which are typically products purchased by customers at full price. This difference is important to keep in mind when calculating your earnings from a show.

How do I qualify for commission on my show orders?

In order to qualify for commission on your show orders, you must have at least $200 in commissionable sales. This means that the total amount of sales made at your show must be at least $200, including any host rewards or additional orders. If your show does not reach this minimum, you will not earn any commission on those orders.

Can I earn commission on my own purchases at a Pampered Chef show?

No, you cannot earn commission on your own purchases at a show. Commission is only earned on sales made by customers, not by consultants. However, you can earn host rewards on your own purchases if you host your own show and meet the qualifying requirements.

How do I keep track of my commission and show orders?

Pampered Chef provides a commission statement for every show that breaks down your total show sales, commissionable sales, commission earned, and any other earnings or bonuses. You can also access this information through your consultant workstation on the Pampered Chef website. It's important to keep track of your show orders and commission to ensure accurate earnings and to plan for future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • MaryannNic