• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Orders & 200 Sales: What You Need to Know

In summary, outlet orders are discounted orders placed through the Pampered Chef outlet website by consultants or hosts using outlet credits. These credits can be earned by hosting a party or reaching personal sales goals. They can only be used for outlet website purchases and cannot be combined with regular orders. Outlet orders are final sale, but damaged or defective products can be replaced or refunded. Outlet credits are valid for 90 days before expiring.
twinchefs
Gold Member
Will outlet orders count towards the 200 in sales to keep me active?

yes it does

I was hoping so. Thanks !!

TG for online orders, huh?

jwpamp said:
TG for online orders, huh?

YES!!!:thumbup:

They are a nice surprise. I love when my e-mail says I have website activity. I get all excited to see who and what they got!

Yes, and sometimes it takes a while to get confirmation of the orders. I get really scared when it is a possibility to go inactive.

1. What are outlet orders and how do they work?

Outlet orders are orders that are placed through the Pampered Chef outlet website, which offers discounted prices on discontinued or overstocked products. These orders are separate from regular orders and can only be placed by consultants or hosts using outlet credits.

2. How can I earn outlet credits?

You can earn outlet credits by hosting a party with at least $200 in sales or by reaching $200 in personal sales in a month. You can also earn credits by sponsoring new consultants who reach $200 in sales during their first month.

3. Can I use outlet credits to purchase regular products?

No, outlet credits can only be used for purchasing products from the outlet website. They cannot be used for regular products or combined with regular orders.

4. Can I return outlet orders?

Outlet orders are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if the products are damaged or defective, you can contact customer service for a replacement or refund.

5. How long do I have to use my outlet credits?

Outlet credits are valid for 90 days from the date they are earned. After that, they will expire and cannot be used for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Patty Davis
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy