• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maintaining $200 Sales in 2 Months: What Do We Need to Do?

In summary, the benefits to being "Qualified" are getting a pin from your director, being able to take individual orders on their websites, and being able to set up wedding registries. Thanks for all of your insights Ann.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
After we have qualified, then we just need to maintain $200 in sales total in a 2 mth period, correct?
If we do not achieve this, we then become inactive, correct?
If we decide to become active again, what do we need to do?

Thanks for any and all responses.

Mandy

You just need to submit a $200 order to re-activate. As long as you haven't been inactive for more than a year. You will lose your career sales if you go inactive though.

{*mandy*} said:
After we have qualified, then we just need to maintain $200 in sales total in a 2 mth period, correct?
If we do not achieve this, we then become inactive, correct?
If we decide to become active again, what do we need to do?

Thanks for any and all responses.

Mandy

You are correct about the details. In order to activate you just need to sale $200 in a one month period and you are active again! Just remember that when you go inactive your career sales revert to $0 and you lose any recruits!

You can go inactive BEFORE you qualify, if you do less than $200 in your first 90 days. If that happens, you would need to reactivate by submitting $200 in a single month.

I should know this...and I'm not sure where to post...so here it goes...and Ann will have the answer for me! LOL

What are the benefits to being "Qualified"
Isn't it something about being able to set up an online wedding registry...and/or individual orders on website?

I've got 2 new consultants...one just qualified, and one is on the verge. I want to know what the big deal is FOR THEM...I can't wait for my 2,000pts to show on IPT ! !!!

Qualified consultants can take individual orders on their websites (not affiliated with a show), and can set up wedding registries. That's the only real benefit. Oh- and they'll get 2000 trip points if they qualify without going inactive.But it's a big deal because qualifying shows that a new recruit is at least serious enough to fulfill their agreement with HO, and complete 4 shows or $1250 sales.Congrats!

Thanks Ann...I knew you'd come through in a short amount of time!
That's what I thought...nothing other than the website registries and individual orders.
...of course they get a pin from their Director...

I didn't think it was anything else...I was just really hoping.

I don't think any of my recruits have websites.

Thanks!

They can get some free website time - it's in the policies document (can't remember which page though).

Thanks for all of your wisdom and guidance Ann.........you're awesome.

ChefNic said:
Thanks Ann...I knew you'd come through in a short amount of time!
That's what I thought...nothing other than the website registries and individual orders.
...of course they get a pin from their Director...

I didn't think it was anything else...I was just really hoping.

I don't think any of my recruits have websites.

Thanks!

For qualifying you get a pin from your director?

Some Directors do that. Merrill has a chef's hat pin available through the Director's Store that some Directors use as a reward for qualifying.

Thanks Ann...I was curious, b/c I didn't get a pin for qualifying...:cry:

j/k no biggie... :p

1. How can I reach $200 in sales in just 2 months?

The key to reaching $200 in sales in 2 months is to stay consistent and focused. Make sure to reach out to your network of family, friends, and acquaintances and offer them the opportunity to host a Pampered Chef party or purchase products directly from you. Utilize social media, attend local events, and hand out business cards to spread the word about your business. Remember to always follow up with potential customers and offer excellent customer service.

2. Is there a minimum purchase amount for customers to help me reach my sales goal?

There is no minimum purchase amount for customers to help you reach your sales goal. Every purchase, no matter how small, contributes to your overall sales and can help you reach $200 in 2 months.

3. Can I offer discounts or promotions to help boost my sales?

Yes, you can offer discounts or promotions to help boost your sales. Pampered Chef offers various specials and deals throughout the year that you can take advantage of. Additionally, you can create your own promotions, such as a discount for first-time customers or a referral program for current customers to bring in new business.

4. How often should I be reaching out to potential customers?

It is recommended to reach out to potential customers at least once a week. This could be through a personal message, email, or phone call. However, be careful not to spam or annoy your contacts. It's important to find a balance and make sure to provide value in your interactions.

5. What are some tips for maintaining consistent sales over a 2-month period?

Some tips for maintaining consistent sales over a 2-month period include staying organized and setting goals for yourself, continuously reaching out to potential customers, offering excellent customer service, and continuously promoting your business through social media and other channels. It's also important to stay motivated and enthusiastic about your products to keep customers engaged and coming back for more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
elizabethfox